Avnomke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it possible to correct Necturine's end-of-round health, Kirlia's end-of-round health, Necturine's status, and Necturine's end-of-round EN before I order?

Also, according to Dogfish44 (when I asked him about it on IRC) he said to let Arcanite re-order once those are fixed.
    I don't want to post any more in the battle to point out things, but Nidorino has Rivalry, which means Froakie should be at 4 less hp.
    Aw crap sorry about that :<
    Don't really wanna clutter the thread, so:
    Staraptor @ Reckless
    Froslass @ Cursed Body
    Absol @ Super Luck
    So what am I bringing for this raid?
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    Luke and Clawitzer, is what I was thinking. Lots of firepower and healing. I'm bringing Aroma and Medicham.
    your greninja is missing 7 moves

bounce, bestow, camouflage, mind reader, mud sport, toxic spikes, water sport, also something else idk. greninja has 65 moves total

all its egg moves and bounce
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    Bleh, I c/ped Veekun's list for Greninja, forgot to add Froakie and Frogadier to the list. I already had all those moves, and it should be fixed now.
    Dude, akela says you're not really supposed to put fixed claims in quote tags, especially if there are hide tags. I'd suggest listening to him because he's the one doing the bulk of approvals.
    I should have Meteor Mashed per My sub A2...
    ff7hero
    ff7hero
    Thanks!
    ff7hero
    ff7hero
    I'm sorry to have to ask, but your d1200 confuses me. Are you taking Snubbulls nature into account re: Hydro Pump's accuracy?

And don't feel bad. All RNGs hate me...
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    Oh, whoops. The second one hits, but not the first. Fixed.
    Pawniard has Inner Focus, so shouldn't have Flinched A1 :D
    Gotta offset my hax a little bit.
    Thanks for reffing!
    I won't reorder: I already had Taunt in mind when I did. Fighterman may reorder, I guess. He'll probably want to.
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    You should probably post in the thread saying so.
    tavok
    Don't want to fill the thread with unnecesary posts. You could always quote this or something if it is really needed.
    Sorry about your hall, my hockey schedule has been very sporadic as of late. But now that I'm done, I promise I'll ref your hall tomorrow and be far better for DQ from now on!
    Good Luck, SubwayJ~
    So chifii hasn't sent me his next set of actions yet. He's over 3 days over DQ at this point, and I left a message on his profile yesterday. I have not heard back.
    As the other battler, how do you want to handle this?
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    I'm gonna call DQ.
    In your ASB match versus Geodud6, would you allow him to change the battle clause to Item = Training? It will do nothing but allow his Exp. Shares , although you are entitled to refuse, since you stated it explicitly when you seek the challenge in Tower. Just edit in your decision in your post within the battle thread.
    Avnomke
    Avnomke
    I did allow training items, after his post in the battle tower requesting it. He can go for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…