Jayde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi man we have to play for Mega Mania R4. My GMT is +2 I can play whenever you want
    Hi man we have to play for Mega Mania R4. My GMT is +2 I can play whenever you want
    Hey man. We gotta play for CGA. I'm GMT +14, you?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    I'm GMT-14, so this 28-hour time difference might be tough to sort out
    Hey we're matched up for the UUPL. What's your availability/zone? I'm EST, and I'm available tomorrow, tonight, and Friday preferably in the evenings but I can squeeze in time to battle during the day.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Yeah that was too early. Idk if we'll be able to get this done, timezones are awful. Tomorrow morning for me / tomorrow night for you is best bet I guess
    Cedwin
    Cedwin
    Alright. I will be on at Smogon server as Cedwin.
    Okay. Time? And I will be on in PS as Cedwin~ Can only come 7-10 on night though.
    Hi. We have to battle for Sabotage tourney. Is Night in India ok for you?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    what time? Sunday night for you / Sunday morning for me might work
    hi, i'm back so let me know when you want to play. i can get on friday morning my time which will be thursday night for you if that suits
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    hmm, i've had a fair bit of unexpected stuff come up over the next couple of days so the most reliable time for me would be tuesday morning 9am my time which is just before the deadline at 17:00 GMT-7. If this doesn't work for you, you can have the win i guess as my schedule hasn't been very cooperative
    Jayde
    Jayde
    I'm GMT-5 so that's 7 PM for me which sounds fine. See you then.
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    i'm on PS main whenever you're ready
    hi, we're paired in the mega mania tour. i'm GMT +10 but i'll be away until Thursday the 24th so if we could play after then that would suit me. If that doesn't work for you i can possibly get on Sunday morning my time. Let me know what suits you
    Jayde
    Jayde
    after 24th should be fine
    were playing crystal geodude again, can we play on saturday (gmt -8)
    Jayde
    Jayde
    o_k
    shartruce
    shartruce
    sry that we cudnt play this wknd got caught up with other stuff, can we play on thursday around any time?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    yea I'll probably be around
    we're paired for uupl week 2. i'm free nights (gmt-8) and i'll be on irc. when you free?
    Fat Lenny
    Fat Lenny
    I won't be available tomorrow during the day. Can we do our match tonight or tomorrow night?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    tonight's good
    Fat Lenny
    Fat Lenny
    Aight see you smogtours/#xyuu
    Hey Jayde! Wanna be my boo thang? Let me know with a swift reply regarding your answer to this question. Later!
    nice gay avatar boi
    Jayde
    Jayde
    My avatar is a mirror of my soul; an extension of my life and love.
    hey jayde we are paired for Mute r2 can you play on weekend?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    probably not, can we do tomorrow right before tour
    Steve Angello
    Before the Stour tomorrow or uber Tour :) we get this done very fast no worries
    my team is ready and you can get your head ripped off whenever you want =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…