Tesung
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for the minitour 2nd round. I'm EST so if you want to play sometime later tomorrow that's cool. Really any time this week.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    That's good for me, how is like 8:00
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    Sure
    we must play for dubs seasonal tour r1. im gmt+1 and i can play virtually anytime for this round. choose a time
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    sorry my internet broke down and i juat got it fixed. when dyu wanna play the next game?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I can do it in about 45 minutes from now if that is good for you. If not than tonight works for me
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i can play now
    Hey, we're opps for the Doubles tournament.

When can you play? My best time is on Monday, 3-5 PM EST (GMT -4). I can also do most other days at around that time but I would greatly prefer Monday if you wanna get it all done in one shot.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I think that time would work for me
    If I can't for some reason I am pretty flexible but we will aim for then
    man... the deadline is tomorrow ...
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Sorry I kinda johned u I can play right now or in about 4 hours from now I can play for a couple hours. I will be in the ubers chat room.
    el poeta
    el poeta
    el poeta
    im on in chat room ubers PS for 3/4h
    Gravity lets Landorus beat things such as Skarmory, Rotom-W, and Zapdos, which is great for fly spam teams. It also boosts the accuracy of Focus Blast
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Pm me haha.ci would also like to see a little more explanation and mebbe a couple replays showing it's value.
    I've got a creative set that Ive been seeing around recently but isn't really standard.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Gravity
    - Earth Power
    - Focus Blast
    - Psychic
    I have a creative set to share in your thread.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Ask a mod for access to the forum
    moonbase
    moonbase
    Lol, like any current mod would give me access to there. I'll just ask you, when you become a mod ; )
    Tesung
    Tesung
    If you have a set you can pm me with the set, description and a replay or two maybe to show it, and if I like it I will put it in
    Could you please include underrated sets in your thread :( because tbh the way you describe what you want no one is going to be able to come up with or share (considering the crowd) truly 100% creative sets on a regular basis
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Yeah that is a good point
    You are my opponent round 1 of the dubs tour, loooooooooool
    Tesung
    Tesung
    U didn't follow the tournament precedutes. Please state the time zone and date you will be willing to play. Please be more professional in the future

I'm a smash u fgt
    Nog
    Nog
    Lmfao, I'm GMT -5, can play idk whenever and am ready to blast yo ass out of this tourney.
    Hi, we're paired for the XY Team Tour R2. When do you want to play? I'm GMT -3.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Idk any time is good with me really, do you go on irc?
    I'm Gmt -5 btw
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    I am usually at #baril or #spl.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Haven't seen u on irc, when do u wanna play
    Ready for a match.
    I'm on 3.00 to 5.00 and 7.00 to 9.00 on weekdays,
    Otherwise, I'll probably always be online.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Kk I'm online often too in either ou chat room or ubers chat room
    we play for OST10. i'm usually available around 8:30 PM EST most weeksdays. weekends are almost definitely a no.

what timezone are you and when are you available?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…