D4RR3N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when can you play for hoen cup? I can play today and tomorrow preferably, GMT+2
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    I left my computer on all night, so if you want to pull that pointless argument then sure go ahead. I already said I'll be free anytime from today till deadline, just look for me on PO and IRC. I'm on like 95% of the official channels so theres no way you can't find me lol.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    w/e I Said I just could play before today and you ofc needed to wait 24+ h to respond and then suggests the day after I can play lol. I won't have access to a computer until Sunday so good work
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    LOL k
    Hey, when do u wanna play for Homefield tour?, I'm GMT-7, I'm picking XY Ubers as my home tier, let me know which days work better for you, I like weekends :]
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Hi I'll be on for most of today and tomorrow, just hit me up on PO or IRC if you see me
    Hey i'm wondering when you want to play for home field advantage tourney my timezone is Gmt-8 and any time in the afternoon/night is fine with me most days any time past 2-3 PM Pacific-Midnight Pacific, also for my tier it will be XY UU, what about yours?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    I'll be free most of tomorrow, do you use irc?
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Yea i do, but most the time I'm only in team channels but i will be off an on tomorrow so we can get these two games out of the way.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    hey you want to play now?
    Hi I'll be facing you at some point within the next 2 weeks. I'm GMT-5 and need to know what you'd like your home field advantage tier to be? I have a pretty flexible availability so I can work around your schedule.
    awiec
    awiec
    No not really. I will be most of today, I'll see if I can make time tomorrow as its my boyfriend's birthday. I don't remember if I ever stated the tier I wanted to play, if not I choose XY RU.
    awiec
    awiec
    available*
    awiec
    awiec
    You're my last opponent of this round so just let me know if you reject/accept my tier.
    I can't play sunday for UPL so when can you play between thursday-saturday?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    Well I flashed you on irc but you didn't reply so I guess contact me when you are on but again today is the last day I can play
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Sorry I was asleep, are u still on?
    Royalty
    Royalty
    15 mins
    yo were paired for lcpl
    im +1 gmt
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    btw i kind of have a busy week but in the weekend (especcially sunday) i will have all day to fight
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    I'm GMT +8, some time around Sunday morning your time should work
    will you be free this evening my time?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Ugh, I can't find you on Sunday apparently due to weak timezones =/. Are u ever free during your mornings?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    I can fight at 10am my time tomorrow, but being up much earlier than that will leave my exhausted all day cause ive got class til really late
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Alright I'll try to catch you around that time.
    when fite for sneak? gmt -6, prefer evenings or nights my time
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    I'll probably be free on wednesday, otherwise weekends. will be on IRC
    Raseri
    Raseri
    wednesday night i should be on, if not, this sunday im avaialable
    I looked for you on irc the last 2 days, but couldn't find. Tell me a time when we can play pls, deadline is friday.
    hi when do you want to play for farm league? im gmt +0 (uk) and can play most afternoons / evenings.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Hi, I'm GMT +8, and I think it's best for us to do it during the weekends. I'll be usually on PO and IRC as D4RR3N
    Knight of Cydonia
    Knight of Cydonia
    Ok I don't use PO but ill go on irc this weekend.
    Hi, I'm GMT-5:00 This may be difficult to set up, I agree that this weekend may be easier to set up a battle.
    Bedlington
    No, not really. When will you be available this weekend?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Yes. I'll be on PO Main alot today, try finding me there if it's possible as you don't use irc
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Hello, are you on atm?
    hello! when do you want to play for the battle factory tournament? You can find me on #Ubers on IRC or as Sweep on Pokemon Showdown/Oriserver from tomorrow until Sunday for a decent portion of the day. I am gmt -5.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Hi, sorry for the johning as I've been away for a while. I'll look for you in the next few days
    Sweep
    Not a problem, though I will be away today visiting relatives (hooray).
    we are fighting for farm league, when do you want to fight? my time zone is gmt -8
    eriados
    eriados
    Playing on the 27th would be better for me, the 26th is my dad's birthday.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Hey just wondering where can I find you lol, because I never see you on IRC
    eriados
    eriados
    I don't usually use it but I can hang out in #pokemon for today or tomorrow. You can just contact me whenever you see me in there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…