Magnemite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧Espeon is good・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧y・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
    AwesomeFennekin
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧Hug Me・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧(.-.)・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I still want to work on it, despite how long it's been in WIP, sorry. However, UU C&C should be starting sometime soon, and there will be plenty of analyses for you to do then!
    Air
    Air
    k, I haven't explored into UU as of yet, but I'll get there.
    Hi mag! We have to play for the ou mini tour. I am GMT 5:30 and can play from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm a/c to my time. Also, would you mind doing it before friday as i have to go out of station on friday evening. :)
    You have been visited by the ghost of trops great grandpa, post this on 5 other people's profiles or trops grandpa will tell you to callate forever
    hi, do you want to/can you play today for filling the gap tour r1? if so, when? im gmt +1 btw
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    I've been way too busy to play lately, sorry. I already asked for a sub in the PM, so you should have a new opponent soon.
    Holy crap, you've got so many likes!
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    yeah lol, I have 508 now. Only about 50 away from being on the leaderboard! Also I have almost as many likes as I do posts goml
    trc
    that thread helped so much though

lets see how many I have
    TOTALLY slipped my mind (april fools). My bad! (As an excuse) I mean, I did play on fun-sprites Showdown, but it's hard to keep the festivities in mind when everyone around me has no idea what it is (in China). Like I said, my bad!
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    Ah, that makes sense. No hard feelings. It did seem a little odd that you didn't even acknowledge that it was April Fools day in your post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…