1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Finchinator

1. Cicada
    Cicada
    duh forgot to send my post, ye i prefer to play next weekend, ill be on a break so i can play whenever you want (im gmt+1)
    Apr 12, 2014
  2. Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I will know my activity for next weekend on Monday/Tuesday - will give times and shit then
    Apr 12, 2014
  3. Cicada
    Cicada
    fine we'll see then :]
    Apr 12, 2014
  4. Finchinator
    Finchinator
    sorry for slow, but i'll be active basically all weekend, might be a bit sporadic on one day, but we'll be fine. I'll be on IRC as Finchinator and on forums pretty actively, ok?
    Apr 16, 2014
  5. Cicada
    Cicada
    ye i was going to ask you if u can play this weekend, np its good for me :) i'll be on irc so u can find me more easily (im usually on as Cicada or SUICUNITE)
    Apr 16, 2014
  6. Cicada
    Cicada
    uh something came up and i had to be afk for like one hour, im on holidays tho so i can play p.much whenever u want
    Apr 21, 2014
  7. Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Today I have a very short window, tomorrow could work - I will give you times soon
    Apr 21, 2014
  8. Cicada
    Cicada
    kk no probs
    Apr 21, 2014
  9. Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Tomorrow evening at 5:30 - 11pm GMT -4; I may be able to do 3pm-4:30pm at some point, too, but not sure. Does that work at all?
    Apr 21, 2014
  10. Cicada
    Cicada
    ye that should work, i'll be waiting on smogtours
    Apr 21, 2014
  11. Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I think I missed you by a bit - when I came on you were on smogtours, but on an AFK alt and now you're off. Tomorrow can probably work for me at some point, around same time, so no worries since I know it's late for you now.
    Apr 22, 2014
  12. Cicada
    Cicada
    yh my bad, i went afk for a bit and i fell asleep. i'll be around at the same time, sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for being understanding
    Apr 23, 2014