Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we gotta play for generations gap. i'm gmt-5 and i'm pretty flexible with my schedule so let me know what works for you
    Alf'
    Alf'
    woops, didn't see your VM. I'm GMT+2. If the deadline allow it (and if you can), I'd rather like to play during the week-end, considering our timezones difference.
    Mike Legend
    Mike Legend
    that'll be fine
    Hi, when would you like to play for the NPC PWT Tourney? I'm in GMT -4 btw.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Hi. I can play today and tomorrow all the day (I'm GMT+2). I'm often online on the evening.
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Would today at 1 PM GMT -4 (so 7 PM for you) be good?
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    It looks like 1:30-2:30 GMT -4 is better for me if that works for you.
    when u play for tourment geodude ?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I can play on Thursday or Friday evening my time. My gmt is +2, what's yours ? I guess it's -4 or something like that.
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    okay, we can play on Friday, I will be from 12 pm onwards in the mibbit chat, i am gtm - 4
    hi, we have to play for the generation gap tournament, i'm gmt 0 and can play anytime this weeekend
    Alf'
    Alf'
    It depends what you mean by few hours. I'll not stay long after the ST. We can play tomorrow if we don't catch each other tonight.
    Zukai
    Zukai
    i can play now if we're quick
    Alf'
    Alf'
    ok, let's go on smogtours
    ready to fight for geodude when you are.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Zephir told me you were looking for me yesterday, sry. Can you play before the smogon tour Saturday ?
    we're paired in the team tournament. im gmt +1 and p flexible, i also should be ready since this evening i guess. how bout u?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    let's play in 10 min? pick a server pls :)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm here. Which server do you want to play on ?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ah, We can play on PO's lounge then.
    we're paired for the sky battle final. we have the same timezone etc, when would you like to play ? im available in the afternoons
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'll be at home at 5pm tomorrow so we can play if it works for you. Otherwise, I'll be on for the smogon tour Friday and Sunday all day.
    Hi man, when do you want to play for SPL? I'm GMT -3 and I'm available after 7 PM most of days
    Alf'
    Alf'
    No big difference, I'm gmt+1. We could try Friday before the smogon tour or Sunday evening. What's best for you ?
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Ye, Friday is better for me :)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    We can play now if you want
    Are you ready to play now :o
    Alf'
    Alf'
    My apologies, I asked remedy to tell you I'd probably be late but he didn't received it. I'm here if you want to play now but I'd understand if you cannot.
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Hey its no problem :). I'll be on Pokecommunity server on PS as SilentVerse, just challenge when you're ready *_*
    When fite for spl :o. Thursday / Friday / Sunday work best for me since I'm free all day on those days. My timezone is also MST :).
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Yeah, ok I guess Sunday works best for both of us then :). When will you be free?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Probably during my evening, from 6pm to 11pm. If you agree, we can play around 10 pm my time.
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    10 pm your time sounds fine :)
    Hi Alf. We are paired for The Sky Battle Tournament. I think we have the same GMT. If you want we could play after 8.00 pm (except next sunday). Tell me about
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I have to finish my OST series first. How about in 30/45 minutes?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Perfect, I have to play my spl game now anyway.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm ready now! I'm on showdown's lobby as The Quasar, contact me there if you wanna play.
    Hello user, we are required to fight. GMT - 5, I'd like to play on weekends sunday preferred. when's a good time for you
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Next week-end would be better for me. Since the stupid ban of gene, I have to build and I don't have the time to do it this w-e. I'm GMT+1.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    hey, we're paired up on spl. i'm on gmt-3 and my best times are on thursday and friday (all day available after 3:00 pm). i can't really play on saturday because i have exams, and i also can't play on wednesday because i have school all day. i could play tomorrow as well as long as i have my team ready, which it probably will be during the night.
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm here and i'll be on for the rest of the day. just pm elodin on irc when you're ready to play. :)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok ok. I'm gonna dinner soon so I'll contact you when I'm back.
    elodin
    elodin
    ok. please be as fast as possible because i have exams tomorrow and i have to study xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…