jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nē, sore wa dono yō ni okotte iru no?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Hisashiburi! Watashi wa ii desu. Kenkou de, daigaku ni ganbatteimasu. Ikimonogaku o benkyou ga daisuki desu. Demo yomu ka geemu o suru hima ga nai yo. Dakara fuyuyasumi o tanoshimi desu.

Nanoshiro, genki desu ka? Nihongo o benkyou o shitsudzuketeimasu ne. Ganbatte!! Ainiku watashi wa renshuu shinakya.

(It's a little eerie, I was thinking about you on Monday and I wake up to this, haha. :) I hope you're well!)
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Kanji: 久しぶり! 私はいいです。 健康で、大学にがんばっています。 生物学を勉強が大好きです。 でも、読むかゲームをする暇がないよ。 だから、冬休みを楽しみです。

何しろ、元気ですか。 日本語を勉強をし続けていますね。 がんばって!! あいにく私は練習しなきゃ。
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Yeah it's been ages. I'm glad to see you're doing ok (and working hard, it seems)

I've been doing ok too. I hit a rough spot with programming (I barely got through my latest class) but I have 4 months to improve before the next semester.
    dmanit Jumpluff, stop editing your posts constantly. It's slightly annoying to have constantly recheck your posts just to see if you added anymore

The again, I kinda have the same problem myself >_>
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Yeah, don't worry about it. I have major problems with trying to type a response in a reasonable amount of time. It feels weird when I've typed a response, and in the time it took me to type it, 4 other people have aready made posts.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Oh, and another annoying thing is that like 80% after I post something, I always think that what I posted will look like random ramblings that no one can understand. Not sure where that one developed, but meh.

Also, fuck VMs not having edit options.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Ona completely unrealated note, congrats on firebot users accepting you. I never knew it was so easy.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    hi rajan! what's up
    blarajan
    blarajan
    not much, college stuff. exams coming up and what not. how are you doing, ms alice? what have you been UP TO?
    Would you like Arcade Hecarim and/or Riot Ward Skin? I have a spare code for both.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Thanks for the offer! ^_^ I would like the ward skin if you don't mind. :) I have the Hecarim skin.
    Hey, i've finally got something good to tell you. I just learned that I got accepted into the colloge and program that I wanted :)
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Chemical and Biosciences Technology Co-Op. I like it because it gives me plenty of options that I can choose from, and I like sciences as a whole. Also, being able to actually work in a lab itself will be awesome :D. I would also like to do something with Psychology/Therapy, but I'm taking things slowly at this point.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Yeah, I also will like that I can potentially start College with a clean slate as to who I am. It will finally let me show the true me after years of not knowing who I really was. It is a really liberating feeling, i'll tell you that much <3.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Guessi hsould also ask, what are you planning to study in university?
    hi :) i clicked the link to ur site and saw the headers that were lyrics from emily and had to say somethin since ys is one of my favorite albums. are you a big joanna newsom fan?
    Hey Jumpluff, how ya doing?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    pretty well these days, school running me down a bit + sickness but keeping on trucking because i like what i do. :) break coming up and hands finally getting better thankfully. how about you? <3
    Demoness
    Demoness
    To be honest, I don't know. I think I'm on the cusp of finally figuring out how to handle my emotions and get myself into a much healthier mental state, which is good. Oh, and I came out to my parents that I am transgendered, and having fun experiencing all the fun stress that comes with it :(. You can ask Aurora if you want to know more I guess.
    Hi, just wanted to ask if you can help me set up a forum via shay.min for an upcoming mafia game. :)
    Acklow
    Acklow
    Oh that's no fun. :(

I am not in any hurry, but Walrein's game is kinda mid-way so anytime within the next two weeks or so should be good.
    Acklow
    Acklow
    Hey I know it has been about a week, and I'm sure you're busy, but I'm going to be setting up the signups soon. Just to let you know...~
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Ah, right, sorry, I've had a busy week. x_o Can you PM me the url for the forum (/mafia/x/), the username for the host, and the password?
    Funk's dad is wearing the shirt that reads, "Cool Story Babe, Now Go Make Me A Sandwich." Cringe level on maximum.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    hi!!

aa sorry i read your pm while i was at school and forgot to respond when i came home :s

not many people talk there anymore and i don't use my desktop much anymore, i can be found in #tf2 and other channels on my laptop as asteria usually~
    you're whisky wasted and beautiful dancing through the fire
    you're such a vision to see
    =]
    Hey, can you jump onto IRC? Need to ask you something.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Ah, I'm sorry! :( I was at university during that time. I'm not sure when I'll catch you, so if you still need to ask maybe forum PM me? :)
    What's your favorite Fire Emblem game?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Fuuin no Tsurugi (FE6) :)
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Also, if you play FE, what's yours?
    rhinopatomus
    rhinopatomus
    I want to play FE6 but when I downloaded it I didn't realize it was in Japanese. It was fun for a little bit making up what they were saying as I went along. FE7 was my favorite. Even though they have made huge improvements game wise through the series I love it for the nostalgia. And because Lyn was a badass. And I made sure she was a badass every time.
    There is nothing like an intelligent educated woman taking a baseball bat to an others hubris with elegance and poise. penny wong is a two trick pony. The first is that she is a pseudo Marxist, the second is that she is a gay activist masquerading as a politician. More like an opportunistic self serving hack made good by "affirmative action"
    Hey Jumpluff, have you ever played either Golden Sun or Golden Sun: The Lost Age?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Hey there! :)

Um, nopers, I should though, shouldn't I? :o
    Demoness
    Demoness
    yeah you should. The story is average and the characters aren't the best, but the graphics and music are amazing, and the class system it uses is one of the best i've seen.,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…