reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heya we're up for any tier tournament
    (ORAS NU, GSC OU, RBY UU, DPP LC, ADV UU)

I will need a little time to get a few teams together. We can also just start with tiers we both have teams if you want.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Cool. I should still be on today at 4:30 or 5 or so, so if you're on I'll play you then. If not, tomorrow morning or afternoon would still be good.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sorry, I've been too busy to figure out what I'm doing for gsc ou or dpp lc just yet. I should be ready for the other three tiers if you want to start with any of those today. otherwise I'll need to wait til tomorrow.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    GSC OU is pretty much the worst metagame ever, so I have zero issue with saving that for last and hoping we never get to it. We can play the other three today. It looks like I pick first, so I'll choose ORAS NU.
    we have to play for uupl, I'm GMT +1 and ill try to be more active on irc so we can catch each other on there unless there is a more specific day you would like to play
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I could play today, tomorrow, Thursday or Friday no problem; I think the best time would probably be about 11 AM for me, which would be 4 PM for you; really any morning or afternoon for me would be good.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    What times would be good for you to play? It's starting to get late in the week.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    im not comfortable playing today cause i dont feel well rn, I'll try to get on irc tomorrow and meet you there at 11 pm
    We have to play for Any Tier Tournament, when is the best time for you? I'm free most of this week, but I'm at gmt +10.
    We have to play for UUPL. I cannot play Saturday or Monday, but every other day works. I'm gmt-4 and weekdays after 3pm till 11pm / Sunday all day after 11am works.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'll be on and able to battle in 4 and a half hours from now (which is a bit before 3pm) and will stay on for a couple hours.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sounds good. I should be on right about 3 PM as well.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    on smogtours and irc as finchinator, ready when you are
    Hey man when would you like to play for spl? Either Friday or Saturday around 9 pm gmt would be best for me, is either of those good for you?
    a true metro veteran...... im gmt -6 i can play all week let me know what works. preferably not sunday. fuck playing sunday thats homework day.
    when fite for uu, i am gmt -5 and can play all weekend and thursday evening my time.
    Sweep
    Does tonight work for you, or do you want to play after smogtourns tomorrow.
    hey man come back i bought you in uupl :(
    reachzero
    reachzero
    When I've been on IRC, I haven't seen you on #burglars or #xyuu :(
    Hi reachzero, we're matched up for the highlander tour. Im gmt -7 and free in the evenings my time, as well as this Saturday. When would you like to play?
    Sorry, just saw your VM. I'm GMT+2, you can find me on French Time PS server (here : http://frenchtime.psim.us/ ) almost anytime in the day.
    I should be there around tour time if you can't find me at another time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…