Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u want 2 play filling the g cap r2
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm like hellla afk from smogon now, if we are going to get this done we need to make a time. will you be on for sunday or saturday tour?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    can you play now? and yeah, i'll be on saturday most likely
    Laurel
    Laurel
    lets do saturday tour time. i keep logging off right when you say "now" :(
    hey bro just wanted to let u know that i was softboilin with clefable because i thought hazards were still up and i was paranoid about potential protect stall with poison and ice shard crit on min. wasnt tryin to be a dick or anythin lol
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Lol man no worries at all! I just told you to double-edge cut it was over already after the check. You outplayed me and deserved to win. Such a shame you didn't win the whole thing. Gl in future tours, I'd honestly love to see you with that purple trophy :)
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Cuz*
    badabing
    badabing
    haha alright. u as well 8D
    yo we're paired up for ost. im free pretty much all week when can you play? i'm gmt -5
    we are up against each other for the smogon tournament round 3 , im gmt +1
    when you would like to do this ?

i am going to repeat posting this for every day you ignore me
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    tonight is good for me, after 7 pm gmt -3. can you play by then?
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    can you do 30 minutes before 7 pm gmt -3 ?

i have to get up early tomorrow you see
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    cant guarantee but will try my best.
    we are up against each other for the smogon tournament round 3 , im gmt +1
    when you would like to do this .
    As you told me, you have important exams next week and obviously studies > pokemon. So we can schedule an exact time and you can play in a break, what about 2 hours before this time (if you want / need a bit later i also can i guess)? OU with gimmicks, UU and 200, i promise i won't bring stall, so it shouldn't take too long
    Sorry man, but it's almost 3 am in Spain and i'm p tired (i wake up at 9 am today), so i'm going to sleep now...
    Hey, i'm online since 4 to 8-9 pm most of the days (GMT+2), and i also can to play about 1-1:30 am (i think this time should work for you). Tbh i still haven't thought nothing about what kind of teams but i'll agree with whatever you want. Maybe we can to play bo3 with ou with gimmicks + uu + ubers, or rs200...?
    Any time that's good for you really. I'm on my phone now so I can't play immediately, but maybe later tonight. I'll try to catch you on IRC :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…