evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can truly say that I'm proud for what I accomplished. Better yet, 3 players topped with the deck I'm running right now at YCS Las Vegas. :D

(in other words, mythic rulers)
    Sup dude, you want that Kyurem to be flawless? I'm searching for 31 | 30-31 | 30-31 | 30-31 | 30-31 | 31, but I hope I can find a flawless one. I only found 31/30/31/31/31/31 and 31/30/31/31/30/31. If those are good enough for you, let me know. :)
    Hmm BTW I forgot I kinda needed a female HA Wartortle too in Luxury Ball.
    I guess that's the only ball I'm missing, as I already have one in Dive, and Premier & Heal as what you've given.
    Still can't find a FS with wartortle, so maybe you can catch one for me?

I think I still have some few to offer...
    Yay I got a shiny flawless Scatterbug ^___^ also, got the dex completed already :p
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Wow, did you breed it yourself?
    So I can release those ones now right?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Yeah I bred one for musicmeister, found someone on reddit that could hatch it shiny for me ^^ and yeah :p
    evan0913
    evan0913
    that's freakin awesome Buckert! Now you need to collect all patterns shiny...... lol xD
    By the way, that Scatterbug is perfect mate! 31/02/31/30/31/30 Male in Net ball, now with Compoundeyes. :D Looks nice in my collection ghehe
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I'm so glad you like it and accepted it even though its the wrong ability :D
    Buckert
    Buckert
    No problem, had some capsules to change it ^^
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Great :D I really worked hard on it, took me like 3 days :P
    May I reserve snivy please? I can't come online, but I'd be very appreciative if you could hold on to it :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    sure no problem, in that case I'll come on now
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks for the Meloetta, finally got one :D Check the scatterbug when your free and tell me if there's a problem. Apart from the wrong ability I'm pretty sure everything else is the way you wanted :D
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Thanks a lot mate! Haven't had time yet to hatch it, think I'll do that today when I get home. :)
    Maybe. Thing is, my friend has all my Pokemon games...and he's my successor. I still remember the first one time I taught him how to use my trick room team in doubles...dominated with an 11-2 record. I pretty much turned him into a monster. You can help him instead, since I have no access to 5th or 6th gen games whatsoever. He already knows my past recognition here...so yeah.
    Agreed. Then again, had like...10 people watching me duel. And yeah, thanks...regionals will be brutal as hell... :\
    Understandable, and yeah, I know. The sudden death rule applies when your match time is up. Which means this - the match can only last for 4 more turns (I have 2; opponent has 2). After those turns, whoever has more life points wins the game. It was 1-1 when my match went overtime, but I had less life points in the end, so I lost.
    I know, right? And as for yugioh, kinda pissed about losing in finals (in locals) last weekend just because of the stupid "sudden death" turn rule...
    Sure thing. :)

I left my close friend (in real life) in charge of all my games, barring Pokemon that don't belong to me. The last thing I actually did in Pokemon, really, is RNG'ing a shiny Deoxys...though I achieved that a couple months prior to the end of 2013.

And as for Yu-Gi-Oh, thanks! I run mythic rulers as of now. With Dracossack, Silent Honor ARK, and Exciton Knight, too. :D
    Yeah, and then all of a sudden I lost interest...sadly. Not sure why, but maybe I'm into other things nowadays...

Lately, I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh nowadays...also getting ready for regionals this weekend, too.
    Still working on the Scatterbug? :P
    evan0913
    evan0913
    People are so helpful here :D
    If I get the egg (taking much longer then I expected xD) I would really like a clone of your Naive Melottea. Cos the last time I quit the game it wasn't released so I never got one before! Is that your work?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Everything in my thread is RNG abused (1st to 5th generation) by yours truly. :) And yeah that'll work! As long as you don't trade it ^^
    evan0913
    evan0913
    of course not, I know the rules of your thread years ago :D
    How's it going mate? :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Heyo :D
    Sorry, I was alittle busy today :p But I'm getting started again now. Been pretty unlucky so far XD Got a male with the correct ability, 31/x/31/30/31/30, but the x turned out to be odd lol... Scatterbug is annoying cos I have to level it with rare candies to use the hidden power checker
    I can trade you a HP Fire Ditto tomorrow to help you, if you like? Need to capture it first lol, but that's no problem :D
    Right, I'm back from my hiatus, and I just need to transfer this shuppet then were all ready to go...sorry about the huge wait...
    That's ok! I still think it's a nice name xD

VM me if you see me online to trade :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…