Nerina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Can I trade for the Squirtle and the Growlithe? Or, in the event that it's only one per person, I apologize for sounding greedy and would be fine with just the Squirtle
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Ah, you sent a PP Max with it so maybe that's why it got sniped T__T Sorry I wasn't fast enough the first time ;__; If I ever breed another Squirtle or Growlithe I'll keep one for you as an apology ;w; And thank you! ^^
    Colossus
    Colossus
    I think I received your Misdreavus alright :p Thanks for the trade, and think of the PP max as a gift :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you! ^^ I really appreciate the Mawile and the PP Max :)
    Modest squirtle would be nice!
    jonnyknows
    jonnyknows
    Okay! Captioned "SMOGON" it's a honedge
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Squirtle has been sent ^^
    Also I'm going to have to go to bed and bank is still not working, so I'll get the Furfrou to you tomorrow if that's okay? Sorry about the delay .__.
    jonnyknows
    jonnyknows
    Haha yea that's no problem!
    Ok new posting I want the spit back swablu + perfect male
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Alright, please put something on the GTS asking for it and let me know what it is, then I'll trade it to you :)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    It's a bagon,with for poke lurker written
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Growlithe has been sent ^^
    Hello :)
    BTW was it you who asked for a Love Ball Growlithe?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you for the trade :) Let me know when you're ready with the other two ^^
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Oh and thanks for the spitbacks as well! :D
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    I guess only the Noibat & the Mareep are my spitbacks.
    Noibat has good IVs & pokeball, only different nature (useful for 31/x/31/31/31/31 breeding)... and Mareep has Electric Terrain.
    Helioptile (F) @ Luxury Ball | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Sand Veil | None can I have that please
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Sure. I'm almost done with the Dragonite so how about I send both at the same time?
    andy1221
    andy1221
    ok thanks
    Can I get a Helioptile @ Luxury Ball | Timid | Dry Skin | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | None?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Giveaway already ended, sorry ^^"
    Hi! May I have a Dry Skin Heliopptile? I've been a while wanting one but I'm too lazy to start breeding with no good spitbacks ^^'
    Megaira
    Megaira
    Sure, there is a lvl 1 Chansey with your username waiting :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm sorry, I just realized I didn't have ones with 31 Def with Dry Skin, so I sent one with 30 Def ^^" I hope that's still okay :) Enjoy ^^
    Megaira
    Megaira
    There's no problem at all, thank you very much :D
    Ralts @ Dive/Nest Ball | Timid | Synchronize | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Memento, Encore

May I have this one? I'd prefer dive ball if that's available :-)
    Hey can i have the fenniken ill send you a flawless adamant growlith in a fast ball for it
    Nerina
    Nerina
    If you're sure, that works for me :) I'm online now ^^
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you :) I'll try to get the Chikorita for you as soon as I have time :)
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    No problem thank you
    Hey i would like your ralts please :) i can give you back the honedge because i already got a perfect one
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Okay sure :) Nest or Dive? Which ability?
    Hi there. I'm in the process of breeding some pokemon with special balls from 3rd gen, specifically Safari Ball Pinsir, Safari Ball Scyther and Great Ball Totodile. Would you be interested in trading female spitbacks with egg moves?
    PS: Also some Safari Ball Kangaskhan which I realized later that can also be gotten from Sinnoh. I'm trying to fill them all with egg moves btw.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you for understanding :) I'll do my best to get your requests ready in the next day or two but I'm not sure how much I can play since I have a pretty bad headache x_x Thanks for the Scyther, I appreciate that :)
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    How are you feeling anyway? Don't push yourself too hard, oh and I got the Scyther ready a couple hours ago so claim them whenever you want ;)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm doing somewhat better, thank you for asking :) still get tired easily though ><" I'll let you know when your pokemon are ready ;3 and I'm not in a hurry to take them :3
    OwO quiet honedge? Can I has one? <3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    You're not going to be back on the site at all until the doujin is finished? I haven't finished your art trade yet and I feel bad ><"
    SnowPeashooters
    SnowPeashooters
    Oh I will be here on my phone. Just that I won't be on my DS till earliest next weekend. And...and...a-a-and I haven't started on my part...
    /slapped and shot
    The doujin is BL I'm not sure how comfortable you are with that but I may be able to screenshot you a panel if you want :3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Ah I see.
    And it's totally okay :D I know you're busy and I don't want to rush you. I just feel bad because I wanted to finish my part by today but I spent all my time breeding and... >_> /hides

Anyway, I don't mind BL and I would be interested to see it still :3 Wonder who you drew haha.
    May I get the female sport ball scyther? :)
    NovaSoul
    NovaSoul
    Apparently someone did. Well here goes try number 2. Another female lapras. :p
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Scyther has been sent! Thank you so much for heavy ball Lapras :) And sorry I was too slow the first time ;w;
    NovaSoul
    NovaSoul
    Thanks for the Scyther!:) Don't worry about it. I have a whole box full of female lapras spitbacks. :p was trying to get rid of them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…