evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You free to do a breeding project for me?You have the basis covered for it,just need to add the Hidden Power and change nature just tell me if you can or not I can offer timid yveltal for it
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks for the offer mate.
    But I am pretty busy with real life stuff and the giveaway. Unless its something I desperately want I probably won't start a new breeding project for awhile.
    Currently working on a shiny Skiddo
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Could you just make the Honedge Rash?I want a female with those ems to start off
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh sorry, those are just the egg moves I could do. I don't currently have all those on one honedge.
    But if its a honedge, most people would have them in their threads. I'm sure you can easily get one offering a Yveltal, good luck :)
    Hey Evan, I'm ready to collect Victini when you are.
    Awesome to see you doing this, once again.

Name: Valkyrie
    FC: 5129-1443-4820

Have added you.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No problem :)
    But I don't see you in game O.o
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Woops, sorry I declined the first trade.
    Awesome, thanks for that.

Another Dex entry down and it'll be good for competitve battle :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    np, glad to help :)
    Hey evan, sorry I haven't been available to collect the victini earlier, but I should be free for the next hours let me know when you're available :]
    3DS FC: 2981 5938 2853
    IGN: Marko
    You happen to have a berry for Speed and Sp.Def reducing? :p Mixed up my Trevenant EV training XD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh yes. How many do you want?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    One of each would be perfect. :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    on in 2 min
    Alright, cool. :)

Apparently, I don't have any requests at the moment (better yet...not for a long time). Albeit I tried to get back into it...I just don't have the motivation anymore due to other interests... :\

On the other hand, I still have my personal Shiny Deoxys awaiting to be converted from its 4th gen .pkm...
    Dude, check my signature. :p How's the breeding going? :D
    Buckert
    Buckert
    That's great mate! Haha no only 2 shiny :p gotta have regular ones too!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Oh and I'm getting Shiny Helioptile this evening! Awesome :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hatched by SV match?
    Can't wait for my powersave to get here so I can join the fun!
    Hey do you still need a netball Noibat?
    What ability do you need if so? I have access to a safari with them.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    with 31 ivs and a relaxed nature she still attacks Aegislash in attck form lol. I delibratly did that :D
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Wow, uninvested? That's really nice $
    evan0913
    evan0913
    yeah its freakin slow
    Hey, I see you have a good Yveltal and Xerneas. I've kind of been looking for those... I know you told me I have infinite credits, but I still want to give you something decent for them.. Anything you're particularly looking for? :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Sure, I'll try to find someone to clone within like 12 hours. If no one is around I'll still lend them to you first :)
    P.S. I have no idea when this tourney is on lol xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    The April Friendly starts on the 25th so we still have a couple days. :P
    I'm just joining for fun anyway. LOL I really don't have a team xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Okay cool :) We'll keep in touch, I'll VM you as soon as I have them ready :D
    From this point on, it's mainly local tournaments (until a regional/YCS is announced around here). The regional I went to was in San Jose (California, USA), and the last YCS to occur here was YCS San Mateo. But...isn't there at least local tournaments in Australia? Anyway, from what I recall (though I could be wrong), a majority of Yugioh activity mostly happens in Melbourne.
    Sup G, you here?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    lol oh, you scared me man, I thought I made some mistake with the drillbur or something... phew...
    Well, it needs max speed. And I'll run substitute. If my calculations are correct 56 hp evs give more then 404 hp, and therefore create 101 subs to survive seismic tosses and night shade. whatever left goes into SpA :D
    Buckert
    Buckert
    That's pretty interesting ^^I might take a look at that ^^
    evan0913
    evan0913
    lol, its a pretty common set at the moment. sub + 3 attacks
    I know, right? Two banlists ago, we had Sixth Sense, and that made e-dragons too broken, which explains why that card got banned. Before last banlist season, e-dragons and prophecies mostly dominated because of broken cards (e.g. Super Rejuvenation for e-dragons and Spellbook of Judgment for prophecies).
    No prob. Banlist changes are once every four months now, and Heavy Storm and Monster Reborn are banned now. Only a matter of time before this format becomes ridiculous.
    Grabbing 1 or 2 copies of Soul Charge from Dragons of Legend (upcoming booster set) - it's Monster Reborn on crack, and makes it completely ridiculous for dragon ruler decks.
    Hi mate, I caught your Shiny Mild Kyurem yesterday in Dive Ball. :) Threw 30 Luxuries, kept trolling me so I thought yeah I'd try one Dive, and it stayed xD Got 31/30/31/31/31/31. Don't know when I can trade it to you though, but I'll do my best to do that asap :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I really do insist haha.
    Just shoot me a msg when you ready. No rush, I have an exam tomorrow and the day after :(
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Yeah that's fine mate! Good luck on those ^^
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…