scorpdestroyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• scorp i think you should replace HP Grass on Typhlosion with Blast Burn, it is stronger and gets kills and is broken
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    omg tru!!1!!!1
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    wtf ras dum obvi solarbeam + wild chrge 4 covrage smh
    Raseri
    Raseri
    that would be 5 moves. Pokemon are not allowed to use 5 moves until the Pokemon/Digimon crossover game in Gen 8
    i am a manager. i haev a long list of people who i want and i pick them out of the signup thread. if you do repost this on anyone else's profile this message will explode.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Hey, we're paired for the tutee tour. I see you're GMT+8; I am too so this should be easy to do. I'm available Thursday and on the weekend. When do you want to play?
    Just wanted to say thanks so much for the blackglasses suggestion. Makes Spiritomb way more versatile and switching to burn a doublade after sucker punch pushed me into 4th place. :]
    yo group 7 enemy. I'll be around a good bit on IRC and the forums for the next week and a half, come find me. I'm in GMT -4.
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    I'll find you this weekend. What's your home tier?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    haven't decided yet. probably OU.
    (っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ(っ-●益●)っ
    Hey Scorp I was wondering does the mentor system work were you would be just my mentor and nobody else's or does it work like I can just ask you question and you have to respond
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    nah it's not a 1-to-1 thing, I can be mentors for as many people as I want to
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    You're from SG too? x.x
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    there're quite a lot of sgeans on this site, might wanna say hi. eg. Metal Sonic, Level-51, sandshewz, sirndpt, etc

idk how to continue convo, you could drop by on irc on #chinatranslate, that's where the SG people hang out
    Xylen
    Xylen
    Wah, Even irc channel also have, lol
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    yaaa why you leave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…