fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya, were paired for UU minitour. I don't have much time to play this weekend, but I'm available tonight between 3-11pm (GMT-7) or tomorrow between 3-6pm (GMT-7)
    fatty
    fatty
    when can u play next?
    Fat Lenny
    Fat Lenny
    I can play anytime tomorrow or Tuesday night.
    fatty
    fatty
    ok tuesday night is fine
    Yo when fite for ideal BW UU tourney. I am gmt+5:30 and can play from 11:30am to 6:00pm my time, except on sundays.
    yo we need to try and get a game again for LCPL Finals, I'm GMT+8, we need to get the game done before saturday tho for the most part, otherwise it would be a tight schedule
    hi, we're matched up for lcpl. i can play every weekday after 6 pm (gmt -7) or on Sunday. Let me know when you can play.
    fatty
    fatty
    Can you play Friday?
    zeriloa
    zeriloa
    yeah, probably only at night tho
    Hi, we must fight for UUPL. I am GMT -5 and can play all day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I might be able to play earlier but will be very busy for most of the work week. Lemme know when you want to play.
    fatty
    fatty
    Lets do Friday (tomorrow) coz I'm gonna be free all day as well
    Sweep
    sure, some time before smogtourn would be cool.
    lessss get it doooooneeee maaaan
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I have ~15 mins to play now, answer me this asap if you can play
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    ok now I officially give up. you can find me on irc as dmalfoy. take care man
    answer pls :(
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah sorry I wasn't on my computer, yeah that works
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    oops, I forgot about the scheduled time xD if you see this I'll be able for some hours after this very vm. will also be active circa tour time tomorrow
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    can you please just comment below whenever you can play? if you dont vm me, it's quite hard to be the only one that wants to get this done :/
    hey fatty :) we might have trouble scheduling for LCPL because of timezone issues (I am GMT+8) I'm usually on IRC unless I'm watching the playoffs #littlecup or the PS room. what is your timezone is there any times you suggest?
    fatty
    fatty
    Ill be free p much all day Friday, ill try an catch u on irc. Does anytime on that day work for you?
    TUO
    TUO
    im down anytime on friday. sometime around Friday Morning for you would be preferable tho (depends if I have to leave early for a badminton game)
    hello there. when would you like to play for uupl? my timezone is gmt -4 or US eastern and i can play most of today and the weekend. just leave a time and i will do my best to match it as closely as possible
    pokemonisfun
    excuse me my internet just freaked out i can still play but cannot use irc at the moment so can you message me here when you are ready
    pokemonisfun
    well nevermind that last post
    Hi. We're up for DPP + Dragon. I'm GMT +2, but I can play pretty much anytime this week, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    HI, there's 4 days left for the Crystal Geodude Tournament, so it's time to play I guess, I'll be all day long on the Ubers chat (Pokemon Showdown (+Alex Walls) ) and on this forum so hope you'll be there
    Hi, we must fight for UUPL. I am GMT -5 and can play all day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I might be able to play earlier but will be very busy for most of the work week. Lemme know when you want to play.
    Hi, still waiting for you, the 1st round ends next week, if you can play today it would be great. I'm on Ubers chat on PS or you can PM me there if you want.
    Hi, I'm one of your opponents on the Crystal Geodude Tourney, I wanted to find a moment to play this battle. I'm french, on the GMT+1. From now I can play very often so tell me when you can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…