Audiosurfer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where is the semis thread? :O
    Also, I need to battle you in DBF broski
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    i dont have a pc rn so nah. semis ill do now i guess since that can be done on the laptop im currently on (dad's)
    if you're happy to get our match done now, i'm free :)
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    lol nope, it's 4:25 am here so that's not happening
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    what you're doing online at this time? get some rest! ^_^
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    im jetlagged from my trip so i woke up like an hour ago, and since i ended up going to sleep so early (also due to jetlag :( ) im busy doing the homework i planned on doing yesterday
    Audiosurfer, please respond to the tiering council convo PM
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Sorry, I'm on vacation (am in Prague rn actually) so haven't been checkin too regularly. I'll try and make a decision tho
    i was trashing laurel because of his swaglicious use of the word "destroyed" when he literally only won on a coinflip. truth be told i hate iliketrains11 for using perishtrap especially when his perishtrap isnt even particularly good
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Oh ok, that makes sense then. But yeah it's pretty irritating. If this man faces me I will bring a legit counter team lol. That perish trap stuff is not cute
    Pocket
    Pocket
    voltturn ftw
    it looks like we are facing each other first round of the doubles seasonal. again.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, i should be available around the afternoon that time
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    i will be in the doubles room.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh, this time wont work for today, ill need to do it like tomorrow or something. since im 7 hours away i didnt see your post until the next day. we can play around this time tomorrow probably tho
    I have an idea for an "other metagame" but have never created one. Would you be willing to help me out a little if I ran the idea by you?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    one of the most important things with an om is consistency. if it's going to work one way for some moves, it should work that way for every other move, otherwise it will be even more convoluted and just seems arbitrary, which makes it less of an om and more of a pet mod
    CPU
    Okay, thanks for the advice. I'll think it over and see if I can figure out which way I want to do it. I want to change move effects as little as possible.
    Celever
    Celever
    Mentor ASurfer
    Rip running burd :(
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    yeah, have been meanin to change it for awhile, can't have it forever. might come back tho if mabel proves unsatisfactory
    hi Audiosurfer! I've been assigned as your tutee for round 83. I'm EST and I'm available for most of the day basically anyday except Saturdays. Can you let me know what times work for you so we can have a session?
    Star
    Star
    Also I prefer to meet on PS. The doubles room would work i think
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Do you have a specific date you'd like to get started?
    Star
    Star
    Since you're gonna be out of country I think it would be good to start as early as possible. Will today at the time we talked about work?
    Audiosurfer, may Joim remove Sleep Clause from Doubles LC? I'm asking you, cuz you seemed to be most invested and knowledgeable about the metagame. I already gave Joim the green light to remove Sleep Clause from Doubles Ubers and Doubles UU. Keeping Sleep Clause in Doubles LC seems to threaten the congruity of it all, but I wanted to ask you before doing anything with the tier.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    sure. will have to see how that turns out tho lol
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    feel like sun will be broken without it but we can just get rid of sun in said case
    hows the metal comin along boy
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    slowly but surely. am actually listenin to leviathan by mastodon rn (while not on the list you gave me it's p. awesome)
    Hi, were just wondering about the "•This is a 6th Generation Pokebank tournament." clause in the XY Doubles tour, does this mean its Pokémon only available before Pokebank that allowed or are any Pokémon allowed?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    No, that means it's with pokebank, so you can use anything
    you should probably get to starting the xy dubs tourney, I don't think it's gonna get to 96 singups and has been up for like a week now x_x
    Still waiting for your input on our project :) if you're really busy we can push it if you want
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    no, ive been busy but after i play my spl game and some other things i'll have alot of time, so yeah this is gettin done this issue if it kills me
    Goddess Briyella
    Alright haha :)
    Audiosurfer, I just read through the OP of your tournament, and it said that Sky Drop is banned *-*
    Congrats on reaching the SPL 5 Semis. When would you like to battle? I'm usually around after 6PM Pacific on weekdays, and most times during the weekend
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Same to you :) I'm GMT -6 (central time) and can usually be found in #doubles. thursday or friday sound good to me
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    sounds good to me. I'll see you then.
    ty based audio
    finally someone agrees with me that sleep clause meta > no sleep clause meta
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    lol, i think d-quag does too
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    yeah you two posted in a row after like 3 pages of everyone else having a different opinion :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…