Marshall.Law
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey marshall, we gotta play for superstars. when would you like to? i'm gmt -5, available evenings.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I said to firemage yesterday that I can't continue to play the tournament, I have a lot of exams this week.
    Sorry to answer you only now !
    I play you in the no Johns tournament. When is a good time? I am in Central timezone and can play whenever.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Does tmrw around 10pm gmt+2 eork for you ?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sounds good.
    sorry i missed you the other day, im down for dpp uu whenever
    BKC
    BKC
    my net crashed and i was out for the rest of the day... i get home kinda lateish tomorrow so wednesday?
    BKC
    BKC
    lateish your time i mean so i assume you wont want to, if you want to do it around 10-midnight your time thats fine, i /should/ make it home by then
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    10-11pm is fine :)
    Hi tell me when you can play for homefields. I'm gmt+1 and prefers evenings. I'm playing xy ubers
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    what tier are you playing?
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Do you accept dpp ou or bw ou ? If no, let's play xy ou !
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I dont really play ayt OU tier but xy is the one Im most familiar with so lets go with xy!
    Hey, we need to play for home field advantage, i'm gmt -3, I'll be at smogtours at 6 ~ 11 pm with nickname Sh00t, let's play soon. :)
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Can you play tomorrow between 8pm-11pm gmt+2 ?
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Yea, I can play, my home is XY OU
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I never see you on smogtours :s When can you play ?
    hi, when do you wanna do our tour matches? i'm usually free on evenings and weekends, gmt -7
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Hi, can you play one day in the next week between rougly 6pm- 11pm (gmt +2) or are you available only on evenings during the week ? Because I can't play on your evenings so I guess we have to play in the week-end (but I don't think I will be ready for this w-e)
    watashi
    watashi
    i can play next tuesday at 10 pm your time
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Ok it's fine, so let's play tuesday !
    UGH ok what time do u get out of school your time just tell me i can do the math
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    nvm I said to you I'm free between 2,5pm and 5pm gmt +2 and then after 8pm until tour.
    Also just comment instead of posting new post each time...
    King
    King
    can u play at 7pm ur time
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Okok let's plat at 7pm
    Are you on? i see you where recently, if so jason is on now. Are you able to play?
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I'm on phone and no I can't play now lol. It's like 7 am in my time and I'm about to go to school
    saturday and sunday wont because im playing in a golf tournament. it's gonna have to be today (if you log on) or tomorrow. early early tomorrow.
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    ...I can play today from 3pm to 5pm and from 8pm until 11pm/tour my time. What time exactly do you wanna play ?
    ugh it would be really helpful if you were able to play today or tomorrow, friday's going to probably be a no go for me until tour time lol
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Sorry I can't.
    But we can play saturday or sunday
    can we make it earlier than that, it would really work well with my schedule
  • Loading…
  • Loading…