Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we gotta play for hoenn cup r1. im gmt+2 and im mostly available in the weekend since i have a bunch of exams the next weeks. would you like to do it today or tomorrow? ill be online, just vm me asap plz
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Or we could play next weekend, iuno
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    yea i guess next saturday could be fine. like around this time? but i might be there tomorrow, it depends on my internet
    Haruno
    Haruno
    next saturday around this time works
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Uh how quickly do you need it by? about to sleep and no fucking way am I walking just to turn on the comp to give you a team .-./
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Also fuck darkie imo, I don't want no nigs flying in my kitchen
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    whenever ur free dw wont even need it at all if i lose the coinflip (which i probably will cos ablast is a corrupt td yn)
    Hey, we need to play for Sabotage tour. I'm GMT +2 and available every day around 6 PM. When do you want to play ?
    Z+V
    'Till 10-11 pm on weekdays (my time) and 2 am on weekends.
    Z+V
    I see you're here so we can also play right now if you want
    Haruno
    Haruno
    that would work. Just go on the uber channel on ps and send me a chall
    i just watched doubles botw. why do you use my rain team so much? it's a bad rain team fren.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Because I got no better rain team nigga >:( give me a better rain team pl0x <3 the one I got from youngjake is kinda bad. I also didn't want to use that badass dual weather team that I've been using recently.
    finally
    finally
    mizu's is p good fren
    finally
    finally
    i can pass you a better one when im done with it tmrw bae <3
    yo we play for sneak tour, im eastern us time (gmt-4 or smth) and flexible about scheduling, when can you paly
    Haruno
    Haruno
    er I can play whenever :X
    Looks like we are matched up for the Doubles Circuit for Round 3, I also live in California so time zone should not be a issue thankfully XD but yea if there is any particular time between now and the 28th that you prefer to play let me know.
    Hey
    im gmt+1 and we're paired for the generation gap tour
    I'll be on frenchtime PS! from 8pm to -probably not late- if you want to play
    you can also try to catch me during the week-end, but I'll have a lot going on so I'd rather get this done asap

see ya
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I'm GMT-7 so our times are somewhat inconvenient. I'll be available from 9:30am-4:30pm my time today and unfortunately I'm busy all weekend due to good Sunday and whatnot. Sows. So we'll have to get it done today or next week.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    seems to work if you come at noon-2pm your time on my server
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sounds good to me. Incase I forget to go on, you can probably go on the ubers/doubles chat on ps and message me there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…