Soul Fly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey SF, Im sorry if my 2nd post came across as too aggressive! I didnt mean to imply you were unaware or you made me look up the licences. I know most I use regularly and the rest I got curious so I posted to illustrate for all. Id like to hear from someone who adheres more strictly in the thread as well for a more personal perspective. Same page and all, I think I misinterpreted you too. ^^;
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    Hey jumpluff thanks for that! Doesn't matter, I'm glad.
    I think we were just prioritizing entirely different things at a point. Your posts are very informative nonetheless, and definitely not acerbic.
    :)
    hi, I'm your opponent for the CC tour. I'm gmt -6 (central time) and can be found on PS most days. I'm busy tomorrow but any other day works for me and I'm free all day. when do you wanna play?
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    I live on thee opposite side of the globe but luckily I'm a night owl, so I can maybe catch you anyday after 14th post midnight (should be afternoon at your place).

Does that work for you? And do you idle in #pokemon?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    yes to the first, no to the second. i could try but you have a much better chance of finding me in the smogon doubles room on ps
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    shit I was looking for you rn but apparantly deadline's up.

Sorry for not being proactive. Good luck for the following rounds. :)
    soul fly i had a good post pls do not snipe over it
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    sorry man. I shall like ur great post in recompense.
    reCAPTCHA is broken as well :p that article is too old haha.
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    Ya I know. It's just the most newb accessible one I found online. IDK about the reCAPTCHA being cracked.

Maybe something along the lines of "choose all pkmn of the same type" or something might work. Will be smogon exclusive so not easy for a random spambot to crack.

the concept itslef is interesting.
    While you're at college, I suggest weighing your cafeteria food and making a rough estimate using Myfitnesspal or something. If you send me your age, height, weight and how often you plan to train a week I can help set up rough calories that should be useful in putting on muscle with minimal fat gain!
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    OMG is that everyday?

Cool. Awesome.
    Sounds solid. But whatever weight I gained through the last year has been flab mostly (72-66 = 6kgs of FLABBINESS) so are you sure I'll be fine? Unintentional dirty bulk is a nightmare.

Plus, so that's warmup cardio + lifting aye?
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    also I've never ever lifted before, I'll seriously lose my shit if I have to go to the gym one fine day and start pumping bars.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah every day. That's definitely not a dirty bulk, dirty is like when I ate 4000+ calories every day haha. Yeah you'll be fine, when a body is new to lifting it's the only time when someone can build muscle and lose fat at the same time so might as well take full advantage!
    Sorry, I can't post in the thread since I'm away from my laptop(currently on vacation), but I meant a Protestant church official - with a linked source(!) -- , not a man who won the vote of the cardinals like a corrupt politician.
    im not posting about it again in the well but im happy to discuss it here

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide

lsd doesnt cause brain damage lol, and for me the only thing tripping affects is how my next and future trips will be. I've never had anything remotely resembling hppd. lsd is an extremely safe drug if you dont have a family history of mental illness
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    the damage isn't physical it's psychological...
    I'll admit "brain damage" is sort of a misnomer, I'll edit that bit out, I guess.
    it was billymills who infracted you, not xenu
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    I know who infracted me. I was referring to xenu's post right above me.
    The point being a lot of people were already "trolling/flaming" in that thread before me. A few of which got deleted, but apparently I'm the only one who landed an infraction.
    do you want to finish that bp guide or no, if not i can just archive it
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    I really don't know I'm kind of rusty at the game at the moment.

I guess archive it.... If I ever feel like it, I can ask you to move it back I guess. Right now I have too much irl.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…