tm69 genesect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for the Home Field Tournament, so, when are you available to play and what tier? I'm GMT-7
    we need to play for home field, i'm gmt -5 on most evenings / nights, any time on the weekends lemme know when you can play, not gonna be home from friday - monday,
    tm69 genesect
    tm69 genesect
    I can play today around 7 gmt -5
    afterburn
    afterburn
    sure, i'll be on the smog tour server on ps!
    What up, you're in my group for home field advantage r1. I'm gmt -5 and I'm free all nights and usually weekends. Let me know some days and times so we can set something up.
    tm69 genesect
    tm69 genesect
    im also gmt -5 i cant play tomorrow but i can play almost any time over the weekend
    we are paired for the seasonal. when can you play? i'm gmt+8 and prefer evenings.
    tm69 genesect
    tm69 genesect
    Over the weekend I should be able to do mornings my time so your evenings if that works for you
    Level 51
    Level 51
    can you play nowish? if not, yea evenings
    tm69 genesect
    tm69 genesect
    Yea sorry I was sleeping yesterday, just let me know when you can play over the weekend
    Thanks for the reminder, genesect. I will be on tonight as Cero Oscuras on frost.psim.us, so chall me if you are available.

Otherwise I am GMT -4/ EDT, so I am one hour ahead of you I think. I cannot play all day Monday, but can we aim for Tuesday / Wednesday nights after 9 PM or Thursday night after 10:30 PM my time?

Let me know!
    tm69 genesect
    tm69 genesect
    Tuesday night should work fine for me, sorry i couldn't do yesterday, i was at work
    Pocket
    Pocket
    OK, let's play in about an hour - I want to get my minitour match out of the way first
    hey we're matched up for sabotage. iom gmt -6 and rpefer to play evenings my time. when would you like to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…