1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Typhlito

1. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Rather not leave it till the last minute so whenever your ready, let me know ok?
    Apr 24, 2014
  2. Annoyer
    Annoyer
    o sry i was out for a while
    im same timezone and friday night like 8 pm this week would be best for me so lets do then
    Apr 28, 2014
  3. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    not 100% sure if I could do it then but I'll see what I can do.
    Apr 28, 2014
  4. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Are you able to do it on a earlier date? If not, I'll try to make it. It all depends on what my plans are that day though.
    Apr 28, 2014
  5. Annoyer
    Annoyer
    um my schedule i pretty sketchy around this time so giving an exact time wont really work out
    im on irc a lot in like #neverused so you can find me there and ill prob be able to fight
    Apr 28, 2014
  6. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    oh that earlier time usually only works for me on tuesdays but sure. I'll keep an eye out for you when I get the chance.
    Apr 28, 2014
  7. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Hey by any chance we are not able to battle, you could have the win. Projects and finals are taking up a lot of my free time :/
    May 1, 2014
  8. Annoyer
    Annoyer
    same here
    if we cant play, id say go for coin flip because i havent been too active either and idc much anyways
    May 1, 2014
  9. Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Sure why not. If I get some free time in the weekend, I'll try looking for you. If not, its time to outplay the coin flip.
    May 1, 2014
  10. FireMage
    FireMage
    WHO WILL OUTPLAY THE COINLIP
    May 5, 2014