Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cxinlee said that since we couldn't get the matches completed on his time schedule, he would give me the win because I had already won the first game. You can check his profile page to confirm.
    Like, I'd be cool with an extension or even and activity tie since neither one of us really went ham on scheduling. Working 9-7 on weekends sucked for this round, but I'm free tomorrow evening if she is for an extension.

Posting here to avoid cluttering the thread.
    hi pocket, me and level 51 have a pretty big timezone difference and when he was on i was absolutely exhausted (its super late for me by the time hes on) so we didnt play... would a short extension be possible?
    I made that VM because of a decent chance of not bein able to make it. However, I was on ps and irc at 3 and ablast wasn't there. He had some irl problem too, but I guess he couldn't get out of his.
    Ultimathunder
    Ultimathunder
    Yea we were scheduled to play at three, ablast made a post about it. And yes I suppose I am taking back that offer because I didn't miss the scheduled time.
    Ultimathunder
    Ultimathunder
    However, he did say something came up ahead of time so idk
    Ultimathunder
    Ultimathunder
    Ablast and I have decided to call our match a no contest, because we both tried to schedule but kept missing times.
    Pocket, i'd like a sub in my place for the seasonals, if that's possible. I'll be quite busy and won't be able to play properly, considering my awkward time zone when compared to most of the others. Thanks!
    For the past Doubles Circuit Round 2: I had contacted cxinlee and was on Showdown daily looking to finish our matches. I already had one win against him but I had to leave after the first game and I told him that we could finish another time.
    I never know what the hell I'm doing when I use Cress since it's like "omg it gets these moves and doesn't get these moves and survives these attacks without investment what am I going to do with this Cress aaaaaaaaa" so idk if I should comment on that

also I'm still not QC :| I don't like dealing with analyses
    hey, im gmt -5 and can be available on weekdays at like 6-6:30 my time or something. when do you wanna play?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Idk when I will have access to a computer and either way I'm not crazy interested in scheduling for this further
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Ok I managed to get my hands on a computer thankfully. If you still wanna take the win that's cool but if not i can play it out now
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    i revert to my previous stance. still resolvin some pc issues rn so yeah
    I got camp for school for 3 days. i'm gmt +8. i can play thursday afternoon or friday morning.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I just got back from a long day at ER... Give me like an hour and we can play
    realiti
    realiti
    ok. 10:40 around then you'll be on?
    realiti
    realiti
    are you here yet? I'm leaving in about 15 minutes
    heyyy pocket :] we need to battle for the Doubles mini tour? When you available? I'm GMT+0 btw
    when are you fighting dcae for asurf's dubs tour, I need to cheer on him since he just lost his badge and much reputation :(
    Was there a reason for not allowing me to vote even though I attained reqs? Or did I miss something?
    EDIT - I realised some others did not get voting rights too.So it must be something I missed.Sorry to bother.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…