Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i mean i guess you can give Lasagne the win. Or coinflip if you want a chance to stick around and play. It's up to you.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    uh fight whenever i see you online i guess since i cant irc :{|}
    ill be on 7-10pm gmt+12 every day
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    god that's such a shitty timezone, fuckin OCN
    Arcticblast, you need to run the rounds for your DUbers minitour shorter. We're trying to fit 6(?) rounds into 2 weeks. 3 days max.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I was told four days for the first round and three days for all later rounds when I asked on the council channel so I went with that o.o
    Pocket
    Pocket
    just be mindful of the deadlines - that is all :0
    23:47 verbatim arcticblast you're not thinking about accepting that areyou
    23:47 verbatim he thinks he's going to make it an actual thing
    23:49 Arcticblast well I probably wouldn't let it be OMotM but I'd probably still approve it
    23:51 verbatim ...
    you talkin about test subject?
    about that hackmon post, i didn't know where to post and was given that link on mIRC. Have you moved it to some other place or locked it?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    As I said, CAP is community-based. There are no "suggestions." Every part of the Pokemon (even the concept to base it on) is proposed and voted for in a separate thread. There is currently a CAP being created, although I don't remember how far along it is.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Alright thanks and sorry for bothering you
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Alright thanks and sorry for bothering you
    Arctic,

I understand why you deleted the posts in the thread telling people that something had already been nominated, but why'd you delete my post that 1) included a nomination and 2) was actually explaining to someone a rule about nominating metagames for OMOTM?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    oh fuck I missed the nomination, I just deleted it because of the response to a deleted post

shit
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    as a form of repayment I will actually vote next month and vote for AE
    Uselesscrab
    Uselesscrab
    that's ok, I didn't care about it very much (like I said, I might not even have voted for it anyway) thanks
    best part of musharna 'saving OU' is that I just realized the front has a flicker glitch, it's usage is so low nobody even bothered to tell me :d
    According to Ultimathunder, he's rescinding his offer in giving you the activity win. It also seems like you missed a scheduled time at 3 PM? Can you explain to me about the activity situation between the two of you again?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    We scheduled for today at 3 PM, then neither of us could actually make the time. We managed to talk for a bit on IRC just now and we're probably leaning toward no contest since it's hard to actually call activity :x
    Some stuff came up irl, I might or might not be able to play. If you don't see me on by like 5 - 15 minutes after we scheduled, you can take the win.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Stuff came up for me too x_x want to try to play tonight?
    arcticblast help i was very drunk last night and i didn't come on smogon
    am i being responsible or something idek ;_;
    Could you check my OM suggestions? Take your time, but it's almost been a month lol.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    I have been waiting for almost two months GOML.
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    At this point you should probably realise that your metagame is shit.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    Actually I can't cause it only has like 4 views which are all me so they don't even know what it is, and by they I mean the guy who's getting alerts from this vm.
    so, quick question, is there a chance that Alphabet Cup can be put as an option in the Other Metagames section?
    pokegii
    pokegii
    .....oh. well don't I feel like a jackass lol
    pokegii
    pokegii
    but in all seriousness do you actually agree that it should get its own spot in the Other Metagames section?
    Arhops
    Arhops
    Well tbh I don't like the metagame so not really
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…