Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are these acceptable?
    Cyndaquil: x/x/31/31/31/31. 4 EM
    Eggexcute: x/31/31/31/31/31. 4 EM
    Heracross: 31/31/31/x/31/x 2 EM
    If so, I'm ready to trade :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Those are certainly fine with me :) I will let you know when I'm available to trade ^^ A bit busy with real life stuff atm.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Sure, just VM/PM when ur free. I'm in no rush :D
    Hey Nerina,
    Any specific nature and/or egg moves you want on Eggexcute and Heracross. Started to breed them and realized I don't know what I'm breeding... lol
    Nerina
    Nerina
    4IV female is okay :) Thank you for putting in so much effort and I really appreciate it ^^
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh no worries, I'm just alittle busy with uni stuff these days. I would have got you 5 ivs if I had the time, sorry xP
    Nerina
    Nerina
    No worries, I've been trying to get a 5IV female Eevee and it's been a pain .__. So I can totally understand, haha
    Just bred 5 timid dive ball protean froakies in a row, females included (what is this magic?) So after I check their IVs do you want to trade? :3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm actually in class right now but if you're still available in around 2-3 hours we can trade then. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    It's alright, just let me know when you're available ;)
    Hey Nerina, saw your giveaway idea on the forums and as someone who wants to open up their own trade thread and start battling more often, I want to recommend:

Electrike | Fast/Quick Ball | Timid/Modest | Lighting Rod | Egg Moves: Discharge (for VGC, all I think it really needs), Curse, Electro Ball and Eerie Impulse if you wanna fill out egg moves.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh yeah, Elecrike is Honen, why did I think it was Johto? No problem. Do have them in Hidden Power Ice variants? Could I grabe a girl with Lighting Rod if possible? Im on anyttme from now for a couple hours. Also, if there's anything my thread you'd like for her, feel free to ask :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    So I misremembered D: and I actually don't have a female yet. Just give me a bit of time to breed one up ^^
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    That's no problem. Take your time.
    What should I do for my 500th post giveaway? Feel free to make requests :D
    Valzy
    Valzy
    Another person who likes disgaea! :)
    Valzy
    Valzy
    What about Love Ball Luvdisc?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I don't have access to HG/SS myself ;w; But I could maybe do a love ball themed one with the Pokes I already have :D
    How mysterious! :3
    I'd be happy to participate, I think we're already added :o
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you for the Flabebe as well :) I hope Yanma is useful ^^
    lats
    I actually can't thank you enough for that yamna, I have one like him in my thread, but was recently set a breeding project to get him modest with egg moves. This little thing will help alot :D
    Nerina
    Nerina
    xD Glad it turned out well :)
    So I take you aren't lurking anymore. gratz (?)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    xD
    Yeah I'm doing better now, thank you for asking ^^ I get sick really easily so I'm used to it by now orz
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    Tell me about it, used to be like that too. Actually I get sick from time to time but ever since I moved away from the big city I do have a much faster recovery rate than before.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I don't have that option sadly, but I'm glad you're doing better after moving :3
    What are you wanting to change your name to :o
    Nerina
    Nerina
    >w< I think I identify with this name more though. That name feels more like a "placeholder", if that makes sense.
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Haha yeah I get it :p
    Glad you were able to change it though. Agonist made it sound like it may not happen
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm glad as well :)
    Hmm honestly I want another poke but am having trouble thinking of a name. What do you think of Coach or Cereal Killer? Choose what you think is best and go with it. :-)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm running out too xD This giveaway is much more popular than I expected ;pp
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    It's a good idea. I may steal the concept for my next one to help clear out some of my spitbacks :)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    You're certainly welcome to do that xD I'm glad you like the idea enough ;p
    So can I possibly claim my thing from first giveaway and the second possibly or is that asking a bit much...because i was wondering if I can get in on secind giveaway
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I gave you a riolu with a dream world ability
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Oh I see :) I lost track since I have done a lot of trades recently. Well, hope it's useful anyway ^^"
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It will find use definatly thanks
    I'd like to try the super mystery trade!
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'll trade with you tomorrow if that's okay, I'm getting really sleepy haha. Would you be available around this time?
    Hyaozan
    Certainly!
    Great idea for a giveaway. Very generous as well. ^ ^
    I would love to have a mystery pokemon, so long as it is okay for me to get it later (I need to go at the moment).
    If you are willing to save me one, would you be so kind as to give it a nice nickname as well?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Alright, adding you :)
    Dr. Eyepatch
    Dr. Eyepatch
    Aww, I love him~!
    Swablu has always had a place in my heart, and your choice of berry was a very nice one as well.
    Thank you so very much. ^ ^
    If there is ever anything you need in the future, let me know and I will try to help in any way I can.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    You're welcome! I'm glad you like him :) And thank you, I appreciate it ^^
    hehe I like the giveaway. the mystery aspect is cool since people are drawn to the unknown and lets you get rid of pokes that are taking up some space :P
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Haha the name fits perfectly! Thanks for the tyrogue! Font have a safari with him. The gastly is a perfect one, so if you want me to name it later I can do that.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm glad you like him :)
    I'll get back to you once I figure out a nickname for Gastly ^^
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    I use reaper for my gengar. But I have been thinking that the name is more fitting for the trapping variety with perish song
    Hey Nerina, I'm interested in your giveaway, want anything nice in return? :3

Btw, my FC is 3007-8082-4631
    Valzy
    Valzy
    How about Heavy Ball Koffing for your next giveaway?
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I will think about it :D Thank you ^^
    Weezing is so evil x3
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I've decided to do Koffing for this week :D So I'll save one for you :)
    Interested in giveaway I guess can trade later or get giveaway later going to school
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Nope :) just clearing up box space :D
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you for the thought though ^^
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah sure who know maybe this pokemon could help me well thanks I'll pm you when I'm ready thanks once again and if you want any dream world stuff you know what I have so ask if you want anything
    Hi Nerina, what would you like for that male togepi?
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Seems to happen to me a lot too when I'm breeding. Just bad luck :-(
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Thank you again for saving me the Venipede :D Enjoy the Smeargle ^^
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Thanks, and hope the venipede sees some use!
    Would a male 30/31/30/31/31/31 naive Riolu Prankster interest you?I can throw in an imperfect dream ball female too
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I'm actually planning to breed one myself but thanks for the offer anyway :)
    Hey, I have a female dream ball HA houndour with perfect special attack, special defense, and speed if that's okay.
    Did you get the ivysaur yet, by chance? (I'd PM you, but I can't figure out how...)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    To PM me, click my name and go to Start Conversation ;p

That Houndour is okay with me! :) I have Ivysaur ready but due to some rl stuff I won't be able to trade until later tonight or tomorrow (it's 6pm now). Sorry about that :|
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Actually I might be able to trade in a bit, let me know if you'd be free :)
    Feel better Nerina! Let me know when you want the Eevee I promised
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Hope he serves you well! And it's the least I could do! Thanks for all of your help!
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    And thanks for the treeko! Definitely gonna use him :-)
    Nerina
    Nerina
    You're very welcome :) And I'm glad that he will be useful ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…