Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're opps for lcpl, how about playing on wednesday/weekend? I'm GMT
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    weekend would be best. i'm gmt -5
    apt-get
    apt-get
    I won't be able to play tomorrow, what times are you available saturday/sunday?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    pretty much all day
    hey, I'm free tonight for our lcpl match. What time would be good for you? Heysup told me you're free from 6-12 pm EST during the week
    Hey man when do you want to play for UUPL? I'm GMT -5 and if necessary I can be around for most nights. Weekends are fine too now, pick a time and I'm sure I can get it done with you
    when would you like to play for sneak?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    iuno sometime later tonight? i'm only free on the weekdays after like 6pm est
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    k, if i dont make it tonight i'll catch you on IRC i guess
    Hi we're paired for UU tourney, may as well get this sorted sooner rather than later. I'm GMT + 9.5 and can play like weekdays after 6pm my time and pretty much all weekend so yeah :]
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    Alright, sounds good, hopefully i'll be on IRC but if I forget just comment on this post where we're gonna play :]
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    On now if you want to play :]
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    that woulda been 4:30 for me. i overslept a bit though so that's my fault. i'll be on for the next like 14 hours though so if you pop on or something iuno.
    hihi? You here? I am online in underused as Princess Deluks
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    whoops, fell asleep. still around?
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    ok I am here. will get on pokemon showdown UU room as princess dleuks
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    princess deluks917 (send me a pm on showdown )
    Hey we really gotta pay for UU round3 lol. Both of us have been pretty bad on this lol. LEts play today or tomorrow. I will check tonight at 8pm eastern. If you want to play anytime after that leave a message saying the time (And have it on my wall by 8pm). I am also free anytime after 2pm eastern. Say what time you want to play by tonight at 8 (or tomorrow morning and I will get on).
    Hey Jabba,
    I'm your semifinals opponent for SPL. I'm GMT -5 (Central) and the best times for me to play this week are midday Thursday (2-3 PM), Thursday night (8-9 PM), or Sunday night (7-8 PM). Let me know if any of these work for you!
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'd like to go latest as possible so i have time to procrastinate my preparation. so sunday night works. also the winds tell me that sunday night draco meteor will hit 100% of the time.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    Haha sounds good. Sunday night is probably best for me as well as I'm traveling on the weekend and I'll be settled in by Sunday night. See you then!
    hey man are you free today for spl?
    sorry for the late notice but been busy w/ midterms, today works best for me tho. i'm pst and am free this afternoon and evening
    An Aegislash ban would be so big. Rapid spinners,pretty much all the big fighting types last gen, scizor, and dragons without EQ got put in place by that thing lol
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'd say it walls too much. when your only ways of killing it are like "stabbed eqs" and "heatran" i'd say you have a problem on your hands. it walls too much and hits too hard. stall can handle it a bit better with saur and mandibuzz but even that's a little bit limiting.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I feel like game freak also specifically made sure Aegislash would be unable to be trapped. The ghost buff makes sure dugtrio, magnezone, m-gengar, and wobbufett couldn't trap it. King's Shield is made to make sure it doesn't get pursuit trap.

we need to get mega-pinsir suspected the same time as aegislash. it is super bonkers now, but without aegislash in the tier it can use CC much more reliably
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i would be on board with that
    hey jabba, we're paired up for spl this week
    I don't think I'll be ready to play until closer to the end of the week, but I'll be available essentially all day every day thurs-sunday
    I know nights are unpredictable for you, so just let me know what time during the day you are most active and I'll be around then
    Hey Jabba, congrats on winning this week, just to confirm I'm already online. Going to grab some food now and should be ready for our match possibly even earlier around 1:45. I'm in #SPL irc channel as well ;]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…