Nollan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hipster :]

(holy shit OiawesomeDG got a name change wut I know)
    Nollan
    Nollan
    I've known that for three days now.

Believe it or not I notice when some weird guy called "Monte Cristo" is on my "People you Follow" list :p
    Even if you are inactive in the tiering / competitive front, can you still contribute in forum discussions? I would love to hear your 2 cents :]
    Pocket
    Pocket
    your posts in the Doubles forums are always stellar, Nollan. I'll be looking forward to them ;)
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Tbh looking at the Doubles forum there is very little I actually have to say on the given topics, mostly there's just the counterteam thread and a bunch of tournament threads (and viability discussion which really is at this point debating small changes)
    Pocket
    Pocket
    dude, this week we created 4 individual pokemon topics (Charizard, Cresselia, Kangaskhan, Tyranitar). You can always revive the Topic of the Week thread ;)

Just post whenever you have something to say. Don't make this a chore.
    yo, hey nollan! where have you been man? what's up?
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Superb. Costa Rica. And mostly just some in game Doubles experimenting
    Hi Nollan, I was wondering if you were still working on the BW doubles Kyurem Analysis. If not could I take it over?
    Hi, it seems we are up against each other in the XY doubles tour. I'm active daily and GMT+1, so when are you usually on?
    Nollan
    Nollan
    I'm GMT -6 and am usually on 3:00 - 8:00 PM my time. Any time you'd prefer to get our battles done?
    Flafpert
    Flafpert
    How about 3 pm (your time) tomorrow, Friday 4th? That's 10 PM for me which is pretty ideal time for me. How about we meet in the Doubles room?
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Alright, will be there, though I may be a bit (like 10 minutes or so) late jsyk
    Sup, we fight for BW2 Tour. I'm GMT+8 and free mainly in the evenings from 6-8pm; I think I can do most of the day on Saturday though!
    Level 51
    Nollan
    Nollan
    I'm GMT-6. On Saturday I can make 2 - 8 PM (my time) but will be battling Darkmalice around 5:30
    Level 51
    Level 51
    yeah that's kinda completely unfeasible for me (that's 4am-10am and I have church)
    I'll be going offline soon and won't be available for like another 20 hours (sleep + long day at hospital placement tomorrow). Sadly I think we might have to have our match when you come back from travelling.
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    is 5:30pm your GMT this friday good for you? it's 10am sat for me which is easy for me.

alternatively i can try to come on my afternoons / evenings for the next two days, but i can't guarantee i'll be online till like 1am your time - i'll probably be online earlier but can't predict
    Nollan
    Nollan
    I believe I will be occupied with some IRL things Friday. Can you make a similar time on Saturday?
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    yes i can :)
    hipster yanmega, what else would I expect from Nollan? lmao
    edit: fuck why have I not been following you since, like now lol
    Hey. I'm available pretty much any time today. If that won't work, tomorrow I should be available between around noon and 4 EST, as well as later into the evening/night.
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Same for me. Does 4 PM EST today work for you?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Yeah, that should be fine.
    good plays, Nollan >:] CM Sylveon was no joke :d You always come up with innovative ways to win
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Thanks. That's honestly the first game in my life where I actually wanted to KO my own pokemon :s
    Pocket
    Pocket
    haha yea, that end game Landorus-T action was well executed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…