Bluwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I will be on frost.psim.us as Cero Oscuras until ~7:20 PM my time (might have to leave sooner idk), so let's play
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Hey man ive been rly busy, so you can take the win.
    Speak of the devil we're matched for dubs spring seasonal R4, Bluwing :0

My time zone is EDT (GMT -4; currently 4:53 PM). I am mostly available between 2-4 PM (my time) on Wed / Thurs, 3-7 PM on Friday, 12-2 PM on Saturday, and after 9-10 PM any day (usually). Does any of those time frame work for you? Let me know!
    do you really want to be eliminated from the dubs spring seasonal? You're in a pretty decent position right now, despite the one loss. Even if you don't make it to playoffs of this tour, you may earn enough Circuit points to earn an Invitational without too much additional hassle
    We're paired up on Doubles Circuit. I'm on GMT-3 and I'm mostly free from 2:00 PM ~ 8:00 PM my time. You can find me on IRC on #baril as Elodin.
    im gmt - 6. what days / times work for you
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Everyday basically, you can find me on irc #spl if you wanna play :)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    We can play now on smogtours if you want
    hey I'm gmt +5:30, can you play on thursday/friday? let me know where I can find you
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    I might get that, you can find me iirc #doubles :)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    It's gonne be hard to get this done tomorrow but I will try to be on iirc around 5pm-7-8pm my time. I'm gmt+1
    we gotta play for the lc tourney, im gmt+1 and im mostly available, when would you like to do it?
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    If you can right now on smog tour I can play at least one battle real quick. And I can probably play sometime tomorrow before Smog Tour :)
    Hey dude, I can play today or tomorrow at GMT -6 22:00. I'll usually be in the doubles, VGC, or leagues room on PS if you need to contact me :)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Hey but pwne subbed you out so i'm playing braverius now :s
    The discussion about Mold Breaker Pinsir is in regards to Pinsir's viability. We weren't talking about Rotom's viability-- which is a separate discussion (same thread though, so it can be confusing).
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    First of it was then it kinda slided over to Pinsir.
    Hey, I'll try to be around for most of the day. A warning in advance that PO likes to crash on me, but if it's not working right, I'll give you the win.
    Looks like Im your sub :] Im -5 GMT the soonest I can play would be jan 25th or 26th
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    K, I can play today in like 2 hours or so
    hi, do you want to trade for battle castle?
    i'm willing to trade you jynx or charizard for your kangaskhan
    if youre not happy with that, you can name your price for kangaskhan and i'll see if i can meet it
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    i'm not trading it for anything sorry :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…