When the refs stop being bad :)
    JCM.
    JCM.
    lol@blaming refs
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    lol@over twice as many power plays for habs :/
    we gotta fite for lcpl

my timezone is gmt +2. i had an exam today and i have another one tomorrow, and then next week i have some as well. preferably i'd play asap starting tomorrow around this time.
    so i msged blarajan on irc about this but... why did majas advance over me? i was johned until the last couple days, lost one game, then after one game agreed to play the rest the next day, when majas didnt show... I'm not sure how he was given the win?
    08:13 galbia and then seismitoad or rhydon
    08:14 galbia rhydon if you are weak to archeops but it is inferior overall
    08:15 Molk reporting you to imanalt for abuse of rhydon
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    brb finding and killing irl
    sorry i was afk, i can play now or normally tomorrow at the same hour, rly sorry about that
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    <&Kenny> i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    *** imanalt quit (services.synirc.net (Too many invalid passwords))
    Reporting you to the irc police for trying to hack users :(
    I really don't appreciate the way you've been bullying many people on this site, including myself, and I'd like for it to stop. Your actions have reached intolerable levels and I'm not sure I can take any more of the harsh words and just downright disrespect that you've been showing to me.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I don't think you realize how insignificant you are. I can easily call in one of my many pals on the administrative team to wipe your filthy body off the face off this site without a trace. All of those disgusting clumps of words that you call posts will be gone forever, and the vileness that is you will be eradicated from everyone's lives.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Not only that, but your IP will be traced down and banned on all forms of communication, including IRC. Get ready to be absolutely annihilated, you little bitch.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    oops sorry, that was meant for user: trops profile
    You gonna be on today? im fine for any time. I couldn't play this weekend, I was busier than I thought.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im on all day pretty much other than whenever i get dinner, just vm me when youre here
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    alright im on showdown. lets meet in the lc room
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    Awwww your Bunnelby :333 Btw we have to play for Sneak Tournament, BW and XY. When can we play? :o
    Hey how's it going. Just wanted to see if we could get our match scheduled. I'm GMT -8 and I'm pretty busy during the week days but less so on the weekends. Hbu?
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    Yeah I usually don't wake up till noon my time too. So around 3 your time. What room on PS do you wanna meet on?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    uh whichever, i can try to hang out in sports room if you want, pm me when you get on etc
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    Kk sounds good
    Hey, wanna play for Crystal Geodude ?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    no, i cant play on po... does ps main work for you? it shoudlnt be too laggy at this time of day hopefully..
    Z+V
    alright, what's your alt ?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im on as imanalt, ill join sports room if you want to find me there
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    Wow calling me a bully, YOURE BEING THE BULLY :)
    Molk
    Molk
    how, i am merely a victim of mizuhime's vicious teasing and threatening
    +imanalt: EnerG218: u bully me EnerG218: molk bullies u EnerG218: lexc bullies molk EnerG218: i bully lexc

pasting for future use
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…