Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh and this two ?

Chimecho
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Recover / Stored Power / Cosmic Power
    Male please

since i haven't breed the duodu , would you like a shiny female doduo for 2 bred or 2 breedables ?
    If two breedables then choose another one :)
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Done! Both of your mons are ready for pick up :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    it's 12 pm here, i should be avilable to trade around 6 pm gmt -8 ( which is 18 hours from now ) ( sleep + work )
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Sure, shoot me a message whenever you're available then :).
    hey
    Anything for this ?
    Gulpin, Bold, Liquid Ooze, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Acid Armor, Destiny Bond, Mud-Slap, Pain Split,
    i would like male please
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    LOL nightmare for your opponent...
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Got it :), a male Gulpin with a calm nature with a perfect IV spread and 4EMs in a luxury ball is waiting for you to take it home :).
    TyVip
    TyVip
    just check, no stock available . I will get it to you soon :)
    hey are you still on if so someone is offering free cloning in the simple questions thread
    Yo u still got that event charizard u were talking about I'm interested in it
    DumaVadamee
    You mean u don't even have that charizard yet? Will it be a new event or is it a old one?
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    In order for me to have it I need to have a code from Nintendo, and they just sent it to me, so now I just have to retrieve it thru the mystery gift thing.
    Mr Gatsby has me covered, but since you're so nice in offering would you like a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant dream ball shuppet with 4 egg moves? Got like a box full of em cause I was masudaing xD
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Good luck, I got a shiny Klefki with 31/22/16/31/31/31 and I was like 'fxxk why why why' and then I gave up lol.
    lats
    xD that sucks cause boo-boo-keys don't need attacking stats
    Enjoy shuppet :3
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Ugh.. I'm so sorry, I've been trying so long to get that dam gible that I think I'm gonna give up now. You can have a female h/a spitback for free, as to make up for my rudeness :(
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    I can trade now btw, can you?
    lats
    Dang, I have to go out >__> hopefully we won't get into the whole "don't catch each other online for a month" thing >_>
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    I think we're just 5 hours apart so that shouldn't be that much of a problem :P
    Everything is ready but your Carvahna, bleh it's trolling me as I have a 4IV parent
    lats
    I don't mind continuing breeding, I'm going to persevere so I'll continue breeding in bed (just realized how bad that sounds >_<) and I should be ready by the morning.
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    XD ok, I will be online for quite some time here (holiday today here! YAY!), so whenever you're ready (and praying for you here xd) just leave me another message :).
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Hi, just checking if you have any luck with the Carvahna XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…