Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good afternoon sah!!!
    gec
    gec
    vote for... PHILIP BANKS!!
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    haha yes i understand the reference. very good! blessings upon you and philip (:
    Hi Bhai
    Happy Birthday
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    thank you Ron, give my blessings to Rons 1-4
    Ron
    Ron
    Well there r none
    :-(
    My birthday comes in the 5th months so it's ...5
    nottingham? thought you were greek :o
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Not sure why you would think that :') I'm very british
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    i guess it's the name :p
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Ooh, It's from Final Fantasy 8. I guess it does sound a bit Greek though!
    Hey Kinneas, thanks for replying to my thread on the future of monster capture games. The reason I have been asking, is we've been designing a free to play monster capture/collection game that hopes to do free to play right. Would love for you to test our current alpha build if you are down for it. You can access it via facebook at https://apps.facebook.com/monbattle
    Hey, could you add me to the smogcraft server? ign is Arcticblast324

I think I figured out how to actually get on from tennis's message below
    Heard about the server along with my friend biosci. I was hoping that if you had enough space if you could add me as well. IGN Happiny
    Hey do you still have space on your MC server? Just wondering if I could join, np if there isn't space left. IGN Biosci
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Biosci :D
    Yes I will add you and Jio now
    Biosci
    Biosci
    ty ty
    Hi, Kinneas.

Heard about the server, feeling like getting back into MC and thought I'd check out the map. IGN SalTheThief
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Sal :D
    I will add you now.
    Hey! I just checked the Minecraft thread and saw Realms is now a thing (including North American peeps like me now)! May I heroically join up in blocky greatness with you again? ign: Seth_Vilo
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Added you to the whitelist. Hopefully see you on soon
    Hey can you add me on the server? ign: coolbiz Thanks!
    coolbiz
    coolbiz
    Thanks!
    coolbiz
    coolbiz
    sorry but I made a mistake, my ign is: coolbizo , I forgot that, been a while since I actually played any type of multiplayer to see my name.
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    Changed it. You'll have to let me know if you can get on or not. I'm not sure if people in the US have access yet.
    Hey can you add me and my bro and cousin. We are all related to xaq and we all have played on previous smogon servers. Our usernames are: "omar10wahab", "0thman" (that's a zero not the letter O), and "zaidhuq". Would be awesome to play with the old community again.
    omar10wahab
    omar10wahab
    Cool thanks, whats the ip?
    Kinneas
    Kinneas
    You shouldn't need an IP. on 1.7.5 there should be a minecraft realms option on the menu, when you go on there you should have an invite to the server
    omar10wahab
    omar10wahab
    I live in the america so I dont know if it'll work and I also have to download the new update so we will see
    Hey man, we're playing for week 1 of SPL. When can you battle? I'm on winter break so I should be free all week!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…