Hirshey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I had the Fuchsia gym in mind when I drew it. Definitely was inspired by Janine :)
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Yeah I was looking up random names. Found that one and it seemed to fit. The name is Spanish and means treasure chest :)
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Haha yeah I know it wouldn't fit. But corny egg jokes are always great for exeggute :) Just found him to be less exciting competitively, as well as less cute. I'm glad you didn't have any! I checked your thread to see what you had. I was worried that it was just something you had but not up on the thread
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Yay for corny egg jokes :D
    He was awesome in Gen1 though when Psychic and high special pokes were OP ;p

Cottonnee is like one of the cutest things around though :D Whimsicott as well :) I just love fluffy things ^^
    I hope your exams went okay today >w<"
    Nerina
    Nerina
    And I actually already started on Weezing but I like your idea too, if I have time I'll do both xD
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    I will see what I can do with those types :) and I'm glad you started because then I get something totally original by you! I was just throwing ideas around :)

Female koffing named Quarantine would be awesome. Although now that I think about it, a poke named Quarantine on a love ball is super depressing haha.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I hope you'll like what I come up with :)
    And I can definitely breed that Koffing for you ^^ And if you change your mind on the nickname later on then that's okay too :)
    I have your pokes ready
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Ok I guess I can do it before I get in the shower. I'll add you and be online within five minutes. Request the trade when you're ready. :)
    Joey1
    Joey1
    Thanks need anything else let me know
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Sure thanks for the pokes! Hope breeding them wasn't a pain. And also, thanks for that extra taillow :)
    I can offer you 5IV Quiet Honedge, 5IV Adamant Huge Power Bunnelbies or a 5IV Modest Rattled Whismur.
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Hm. Would you happen to have 5iv phantump in dusk ball? Or 5iv joltik in quick?
    Paincake
    Paincake
    No, sorry.
    Can't help you then buddy.
    But try @ Braveheart's thread. If you don't have anything he wants, tell him to check my thread :)
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    :( I would feel bad if I did that!
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No its fine.
    BUT, sorry, I'm such an idiot just remembered that he has the shiny one too... xP
    Just sending the reminder about the gastly! Thanks again.
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Hey, completely forgot. I have it if you still want
    CTPBpro
    CTPBpro
    I actually am all set, but thanks (I forgot about this too and went off and got my own).
    Lol I think my longest bounce streak was over 200 and I ended it because I got bored of doing it xD
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    I guess to be fair. I have only played that game five times or so to evolve sylveon lol
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    And I played it convinced that my togepi would evolve faster from that -_-
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Hm I still have a box of pokes I need to ev train and stuff, including a togepi. Maybe I'll do that one next.
    can i grab that eevee as a loan or keep?
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Also, do you need a specific ability?
    type2
    wait i may not need anything...turns out my female dream ball eevee doesnt have its ha!
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Ok. Let me know if something changes. If be around another hour or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…