crazy_man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw the giveaway, and a Regen Tangela would help me out, its a big favorite of mine I haven't bred yet. Mind if I grab one? Nature doesn't matter; I think Sassy was more plentiful so I'd rather take the plentiful one. :P
    iirc we have each other added, and I might have a decent ball'd female to throw at you as well.
    Heya Crazy-man I saw your post about your pokemon giveaway and was wondering if I could have a extreme speed Dratini.

I have a couple female spit-backs if you'd like.

A impish sturdy aron in a Premier ball
    A Serious Magic Guard Sigilyph in luxury ball
    A Gentle Natural cure Corsola in a heal ball
    A Naugty thick fat Miltank in a heal ball

I have other pokes aswell this is just to name a few.
    For HA stuff, just off the top of my head, I have Dratini(w/espeed), Magikarp, Slowpoke, Foongus, Drilbur, Shroomish, Poliwag, Abra, Carvanha, Torchic, Nidoran M/F, Venipede, Chespin, Froakie, Talonflame, Diggersby, and then a bunch more stuff without HA
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Intentional. 3 is really the max I need and I got a 4th while Heart Scale farming. Consider it a nice thanks for a 6 IV poke (even tho it really doesn't mean anything). ;p
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    I actually have 3 leftovers as well (not counting yours), just wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing yo items
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    I see. Well you can just trade it away then. ;p
    Some peeps pay a bit for them.
    Hi, saw your post in SQ/R about the 5 IV dratini. I'd love to get one of the males in the luxury ball. In exchange, I'm offering a 5 IV Gible with Iron Head, luxury ball. I have a lot of them, Naive and Jolly, HA and not, and which 5 IVs are random, so feel free to make a request and hopefully I'll have it.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Any of those will do, adding you and going online.
    HermaMora1389
    Good doing business with you.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Aye thanks, I'll just breed Outrage onto her babies. Evn tho I agree with you that Dragon Claw > Outrage is usually the better option having the choice to choose is better than being forced into Dragon Claw.
    I've got Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.30.31.30.31.30 (Icy Snow, Premier Ball, HP Fire) you can have if that's any use to you (Re: SQSR post).
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Nah, Hurricane > HP Fire.
    If you look at my thread I have a few things to offer and also gonna post a snubbel with close combat fire fang thunder fang and crunch I believe shortly
    Chesty
    Chesty
    im a idiot this comment was for the pinsir sorry if you thought I was spamming
    Hey man, I got HA shroomish, gligar, froakie, scraggy, slowpoke, dratini, nidoran, and fletchling. LMK if you're interested.
    whitesox
    just regular pokeball
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Timer ball would have neat....
    O well it will still work, I'd like the Careful w/ Intimidate.
    Any particular IV spread you want?
    whitesox
    any 4IV is fine. adding you now.
    Hey, I'm sorry about such a long wait on your orders but I'm asking everyone on my waiting list now if they still need them. I don't mind if you've gotten them elsewhere/want to backout (everyone on my order list) as I have taken a while, obviously took way too many orders (which is only my fault), and just in general I've been busy lately.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It's cool. It just has to be before June 8th. After that I'm gone for 2 months for my Summer Job.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ah okay. I may prioritise your order then if you'll be going away :). Thanks for understanding.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Still gives you over a week tho.
    Any chance you could hook me with a female?if you do the 0 Atk 30 defI will breed perfect HP ice for ya
    Arhan
    Arhan
    On second thoughts,CMT for a perfect modest one
    I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hasty Unburden Treecko. :) I'm interested in the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bagon. Might we arrange a trade?

Edit: Oh, but it's not female. >>; But I don't think it can pass down balls anyway.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    If you're unsure about the probabilities but would still like to trade, I can throw in a Battle Maison item or PP Max for your trouble. If not, I understand.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    No need. Just the poke is fine.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Okay! I hope you enjoy the Treecko. :)
    Thanks so much for your help on SQSR :) I was stressed and sad because I thought I couldn't trade between my gen 4 games after wifi shut down xD lol, and thanks ;)
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    No problem. It's a common misconception.
    Hey I saw your giveaway, do you have the careful trevenant w/ natural cure? My FC is 2938-6315-8674 and I'm on now
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Sure, I'll add ya and be online in a sec.
    bearklyn
    bearklyn
    thanks so much!
    Hey, I'd love one of the non-level 20 Absols in your giveaway, whichever doesn't matter, and I think you'll like what I have to give back. I think we both have eachother added already?
    Rajikaru
    Rajikaru
    Yeah, it's somewhat EV trained, I don't know how much but I think it's around 4 IVs that are flawless.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It was 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Rajikaru
    Rajikaru
    Not bad, eh? It'd probably be completely flawless, but it was part of breeding a 0 Speed IV Vaporeon.
    Have you seen Archeops animated sprite?
    I think if anyone would appreciate it, it's you. :)
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It is indeed quite yummy.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Archen looks alright but Archeops is just out of control :P.
    lol at the shameless bump (Y)
    Could I get the last poliwag please?
    IGN: Marko
    3DS FC: 2981 5938 2853
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    The 5 IV male? Sure. Going online.
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    Thanks man!
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks for the spitback, something neat!
    Mind if I get a female Makuhita? IGN: Karen FC: 0146 9188 0054
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Sure, adding and going online.
    Eeeehhhh
    Eeeehhhh
    Thanks for the Makuhita, I gave you a Squirtle Breeding reject, it's not in a special ball though but hopefully you like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…