Tomahawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey :D we need to play for LCPL BW LC. I'm GMT+8 and saw from previous VMs you are GMT+1 I'm p down playing anytime outside of MWF Afternoons.
    TUO
    TUO
    problem with sunday is more often than not I don't know exactly what's gonna happen with the family on Sundays. Is it alright with you if we try Saturday 3PM-4PM then if it doesn't work go for sunday?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Yes that's fine with ne
    TUO
    TUO
    on LC room as superwii64cube and on IRC, see ya there bro
    I love the Nidoqueen set you posted in Ubers it's amazing!
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Thank you! I really appreciate that :]
    Hi! When would you like to play for the NPC PWT? I'm in GMT -5. I'll be gone Thursday-Monday but I can play today or anytime on Tuesday/Wednesday evening.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Hey I'm GMT +1, I think Tuesday / Wednesday would be fine for me, how late would it be?
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    I realized I'm actually in GMT -4. Sorry about that. I can play at 5 PM GMT -4 so that would be around 11 PM for you. I can also play on Monday at around 4 PM GMT if that's better for you.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Uhh Monday 4pm gmt could work
    Hey dude! Long time no speak :D

I've had Smog Contributor since 2012 and I got my researcher badge recently for something I also did in 2012 haha. How's it been???
    comatthew6
    comatthew6
    Btw I did pretty much quit I'm "coming back" for this LCPL and then I'm going to be pretty much done with smogon entirely.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Yeah! Huh, kind of a brainfart on my part then I guess haha. I'm good yeah, quit somewhere in 2012 iirc, but now I'm back since a couple of months ago :) The game was just too boring for me so I quit but now I'm enjoying it again

And sad to see you go but cool that you're at least doing this still!
    hy sup are you ready to play now? i m in the ubers channel
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    I need to do some tweaking with my team, don't wanna risk losing cause my team sucks
    Steve Angello
    my team sucks as well..... i don t have time the next few days so thats p bad...
    hi we gotta play dpuu for uupl
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok I can do thursday during the day at some point I think.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Oh I meant after thursday as in friday onwards, but maybe I can play thursday ~9pm gmt?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm usually online during the day time and I'm cst (I think cst is -6) so that should be ok.
    When do u wanna play for sneak, I am Gmt-4
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Sundayh after tour maybe?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    That may work for me, although I have family visiting at some point near then, but I guess we will see
    hihi we have to play for gen4 dragon thing. I am EST. Free usually late-ish. Say around 8p eastern. Will for example be free tomorrow.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    I'm pretty sure 8pm eastern is 2am my time so that ain't gonna work for me. Can you play another time?
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    hmmm ok in that case we need to actually set a time ahead of time (so I can make sure I will be free). Pick a set time thursday and I can do it as long as neither of us is late. Is like 3pm Eastern thursday ok? If not pick some other time thursday and we can do that.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    probably, 3pm/4pm should work for me unless something comes up
    hello what's the deadline for subs for gen gap? If it doesn't include the weekend then I probably won't make it. Sub me out in that case, please
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Eh, weekend is fine, but you absolutely have to get it done by then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…