Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for the r1 of OST, when do you wanna play ?
    i'm gmt+1
    Tobyfant
    I'm also GMT+1 normally most evennings/nights work for me but I prefer the weekend
    Misugi
    Misugi
    i also prefer the week-end, so is next w-e fine for you ? I have exams next week so I can't play this w-e
    We've been paired up for the nu open, when do you want to play?
    Tobyfant
    I'm GMT+1. Saturday would be the best time for me, but if you can't battle then I can battle most evenings in the week.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    saturday at midday your time would be just about perfect for me if you can play then. I'm gmt+10
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Online if you are.
    I am free for almost the entire day today, just have 3 hours of work, can you play before 12:20 or after 15:50. I will be online until about 23:30 my time, you can find me in the PS Room "TV, Books and Films" as Intense World.
    We're paired for the Home Field Advantage tour, my timezone is U.S EDT. I can play ADV OU, if that fails, DPP OU, and if that fails I can play XY Ubers.
    Tobyfant
    DPP OU is good for me
    For my home battle i choose XY Ubers
    Hey, we're paired for the Home Field Advantage tournament, my timezone is gmt +2. When do you want to play? I'd like to choose DPP UU for my home battle, if that doesn't work then BW RU and failing that XY UU
    Tobyfant
    hi;i'm GMT+1
    i don't feel comfortable in DPP UU,but BW RU is fine for me
    for my home battle i choose DPP OU,if that fails i choose XY Ubers
    mael
    mael
    I'm fine with DPP OU
    mael
    mael
    So when do you want to play?
    Hello I'm Brap from England (GMT+1). We're in the same home stadium thing. I choose DPP UU, failing that DPP OU, failing that XY ubers.
    when you wanna play for minitour, i'm gmt-4. im available all day sunday and monday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…