Cicada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is sunday okay? nice avatar btw, requiem for a dream right?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    it's cool man. is tomorrow good? i should be able to play if it is kind of early my time. otherwise i think i can play tuesday before like 2PM my time
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i can play at both times
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    tuesday then
    when are you available to play for the new kids block? I can play at almost everytime and you can find me on smogtours as Robert.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i have exams p.much everyday until the 25th, but i can play during the weekend
    Robert
    Robert
    thats fine
    Cicada
    Cicada
    well actually take the win, i wont have time and the motivation to do it with wcop exams n shit
    hey, we gotta fight for hoenn. i'm gmt+2 and available during most evenings/afternoons. When do you want to play?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    That's not a big deal, today evening from like 20:00 onwards and tomorrow morning work for me
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ya no probs, im going to eat then i'll get on po's lounge
    Cicada
    Cicada
    wut po crashed randomly wtf.. meh that sucks
    wen do u wana fite for hoen
    Cicada
    Cicada
    idr when the deadline is, and im on holidays so ya pick a time and we'll see if that works (im gmt+1 btw)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    uh just saw that the deadline is today, soo wanna play now?
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    ok smogtours yo
    We're paired for the Home Field Tournament, tell me when you can play and what tier please. I'm GMT-7
    Cicada
    Cicada
    im going out in a sec, i prefer to play like tomorrow or something
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Ok.
    Dubby
    Dubby
    This game is important for deciding the winner of the group so please get it done soon. The deadline is Wednesday.
    yeah that's fine what time today?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    can you play at like 8pm gmt+1? im going to leave in a sec and i'll come back app. at that time
    hey you are in my group for the home field tour. when can you play? im gmt +2
    Cicada
    Cicada
    what about tomorrow during the evening? im gmt+2 too so it would be hard to get this done
    Viktor24
    Viktor24
    it'd be great. you can find me in the RU room in PS or on IRC
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sorry, got some probs irl so i was kinda busy for poke, can you play in a sec or something btw?
    What up, you're in my group for home field advantage r1. I'm gmt -5 and I'm free all nights and usually weekends. Let me know some days and times so we can set something up.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i'll be on holidays after monday, so i'll be avaiable whenever u want, it would be better if u pick a time that suits you (im gmt+2 for instance)
    When do you want to play for hfa im gmt -4
    Cicada
    Cicada
    what about this weekend at like uh, 10pm gmt+2 or something? i'll finish my exams by then so i'll be avaiable whenever you want
    wanna play the mono tourney? i'll be on smogtours
    a fairy
    a fairy
    please do your battle
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    I'll be online after 4pm Gmt-5 if you're ready and wanna play
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yh im ready etc, and i should be on for a few hours, i'll be on smogtours just pm me there
    We have to play for Sneak Tour. I'm EST (GMT -4) and will be really active all week because I'm on break. Sunday this weekend works later in the day and tonight does, too (not Saturday). Next weekend can probably work, too. I'm usually on IRC as Finchinator. Tell me what works for you and I can adjust pretty easily to your schedule
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I think I missed you by a bit - when I came on you were on smogtours, but on an AFK alt and now you're off. Tomorrow can probably work for me at some point, around same time, so no worries since I know it's late for you now.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yh my bad, i went afk for a bit and i fell asleep. i'll be around at the same time, sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for being understanding
    Evuelf
    Evuelf
    yes you are bad dickada
    Hey we are opponents for the Doubles Tourney. I am GMT-6. Where do you hang out on irc so I can meet up with you?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    nah sorry for my mispelling :] yea it should be alright on sat! i'll be on smogtours during the st
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I am on now if you are ready to battle.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i can play if ur still here, im on battletower as SUICUNITE
    when would you like to play for SPL? and what is your IRC username?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    i prefer to play on the weekend bcos im kinda buzy during the week, u can find me on irc as Cicada or SUICUNITE
    hey, will you be around tomorrow? my dumbass coach just scheduled practice for the time we agreed to play at today and he will pound my shit in if i skip
    Cicada
    Cicada
    dw, tomorrow works too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…