elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when can you play for duber tour, im gmt+0
    elodin
    elodin
    Wanna play right now? I'm on GMT-3 and I'll be online for the rest of the day.
    Anty
    Anty
    i can play now if you're still on
    fight for the home advantage tour
    im gmt +12 when can you play
    elodin
    elodin
    I'm GMT-3 and I'm free to play from 2:00 ~ 10:00 PM my time for the rest of the week. You can find me as ELODIN on #baril on IRC.
    Hey we are fighting for the Doubles Circut. I am GMT-6 and will be available Saturday, Sunday, and Monday afternoons/evenings unless something comes up.
    elodin
    elodin
    Ok, you can find me pretty easily on #baril as ELODIN and I'm on GMT-3, so it should be easy for us to play.
    Don't try and dodge me today for POWC again, I've got things to do all weekend and can't assure my activity and we also agreed on Thurs/Friday. I'll be on IRC all day in #Ubers
    You're my dUbers opponent. I'm GMT and easy to fin on IRC or the doubles room on PS
    elodin
    elodin
    Ok, I'll be online for the entire day today.
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    I'm online in the doubles room right now if you wanna get this done
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm back now if you still wanna play.
    Hey, you're my opponent for round 5 of the Doubles Spring Seasonal. :D I'm GMT -6 and I'll be available tomorrow from around 4:00 pm or 9:00 pm; I'm assuming you're GMT -3 so that would be 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm for you. I'll usually be in the Doubles room on the PS Smogon Server if you need to find me. Gl and hf! :]
    Haki
    Haki
    Great! I'll be waiting :] should be an awesome match
    Haki
    Haki
    Okay I'm online now. Ready to battle? :D
    elodin
    elodin
    I'm playing tour, but I think I can play now lol I'm on smogtours as papai noel.
    Hey, we are paired up for round 4 of the doubles seasonal. I'm gmt -6 and I think you are gmt -3(?). Anyways, I'm pretty busy during the week because of school work. Do you think a battle on Friday or Saturday could Work out for you?
    finally
    finally
    sounds like a plan. does ~9pm my time, ~6 pm your time still work for you?
    finally
    finally
    Sup. battle in 3 hours? I don't quite remember when you wanted to battle. I'll brb, takin a quick nap
    elodin
    elodin
    Sure, in 3 hours is ok with me.
    Hi we are playing for doubles thing. When do u wanna play. I am Gmt-4
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I can now, I will be in doubles room
    elodin
    elodin
    Sorry again, I won't be able to play today D: I'm really sorry, I should be online tomorrow around this time and thursday / friday during the whole day. I have to leave earlier than I thought, that's why I can't make it.
    elodin
    elodin
    NVM I JOHNED MY FAMILY. I'll be on in a sec.
    yo we're opponents for the Doubles tournament. When can you play? My best time is next monday, 3-5 PM (EST, which is GMT -4) I can also do weekends and weekdays at the same time. Do you frequent irc / PS?
    elodin
    elodin
    you can find me on irc all the time on #baril as elodin. i can't play on monday because i have school all day (same for tomorrow), but during the weekend around the time you said sounds good to me.
    When can you play for Crystal Geodude Academy Tournament?

I'm GMT -5 and can play any day after 6 pm.
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm gmt-3, you can find me on #baril whenever you feel like playing.
    when do you want to fite for spl o.o
    elodin
    elodin
    i'd like to play thursday or friday if that's ok. you can find me on irc as elodin :)
    ss234
    ss234
    is it possible for you to play in the next 5 hours?
    elodin
    elodin
    i think so. can you play around tour time?
    Yo can you play this weekend? Friday/Saturday/Sunday night. Im gmt -8 and can play anytime after 6 pm my time
    elodin
    elodin
    I can play on the weekend and on thursday as well. I'm on GMT-3, so I think i'm fine playing at 6:00 PM your time on friday / saturday.
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Alright, saturday seems best for me so I'll see you then.
    Okay I feel like I'm really confused on this IRC thing? When I go to showdown I find no #baril channel.
    elodin
    elodin
    irc is internet relay chat. you can access it with some programs (most people download mIRC) or just go to mibbit.com and join. smogon's official server is synirc. since you're not used to irc, just drop me a vm here on the forums when you see me online. i can't play today or wednesday, but i'll probably be free tomorrow.
    wanna play now for the xy team tournament?
    elodin
    elodin
    just got back from my first day at school, so i'm pretty tired. can you play tomorrow in the afternoon?
    Ojama
    sure np :)
    you seemed to disapear

lets play tomorow if you want, i'll be ready all day and night :)
    elodin
    elodin
    my internet simply crashed LOL i was going on oriserver and it couldn't connect, and it was like this until now. i can't play tomorrow, but i can play sunday and tonight. sorry for this.
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Feel free to have an extension until Monday, 1pm :)
    elodin
    elodin
    thanks man :) i'm on my phone atm, i'll be back home tomorrow afternoon.
    sup papai noel, just letting you know my team is ready for the 2013 tour and i'll be up to play between friday and sunday

you can msg me on IRC when you want to battle during these days :)
    elodin
    elodin
    ok. i'll probably play for spl on the weekend, so i'll be online.
    hey man when do you want to play?

I have midterms for much of this week (till wednesday and possibly thursday depending on if it snows) so I would prefer if we didnt play before then. How does Friday or Sunday sound?
    elodin
    elodin
    friday sounds good. i'd rather not play on sunday because my classes start on monday, so i'll probably be out the whole day buying school stuff. i'm free every day during the entire week, but friday does seem like the best option because i still have to prepare my team.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    aim for afternoon/evening?

Also if you are ready earlier feel free to message me if you see me on and ill see if i have time to play/I'll do the same if i have time
    elodin
    elodin
    yes, i'm free the whole day after i wake up, which is around 3:00 pm my time (gmt-3). and i'll let you know as soon as i'm ready to play.
    i posted on jan 9th to sub me out of the tour :/ sorry I should have vm instead *-*
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm sorry, i didn't see your post. my bad :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…