Jayde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are you available to play for ubers superstars round 1, i'm gmt+0 and can play whenever.
    happy birthday n____________n i cannot draw anything since you are not here >:(
    can you play now?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Was gone sorry, let's try to play today in about 6-7 hours?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    How can we play when deadline is today and you get online but don't respond...
    Hi, we have to play for No Johns

I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually free in my afternoons and evenings
    Hi, we have to play for No Johns

I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually free in my afternoons and evenings
    Hey wanna play on smogtours now?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Not home; weekends are kinda busy but I'm free almost all day Monday if that works
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Sorry don't think I'll make it, but around now tomorrow should be good if you can
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    I'm on smogtours now.
    hey, we are in the same group for the home advantage tour, would you be able to play tomorrow ? I'm gmt +1 and can play anytime
    Jayde
    Jayde
    sure I'm at home studying for finals all day so just vm me I'll check every once in a while
    Oh who is this guy..! what a badass! has picture of tits for an avatar!

My nigga all that makes you look like is some desperate nerd with a zitful face who masturbates 14 times a day. Man up you fagget.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    It's not a picture of tits you idiot,,,, it's the Cleveland Browns logo
    Serge Ibaka out for the remainder of the playoffs with a calf injury.

looks like ur gonna be singin for me little birdie :]]]] hehe bwoi
    yo mate we're paired up for the home advantage tour. im gmt +10 and should be available most of this weekend. when are you good to play?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    This weekend was kinda busy but I can play now for a few hours or next weekend should be fine
    i'll see if i can find you this weekend. do you use irc and if so, what chans do you regular?
    Jayde
    Jayde
    yeah but I don't go to any public chans, you can just /query Jayde to see if I'm on / pm me.
    hey we have to play for UPL, I can play any evening except today and saturday, GMT+2
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    sry I was afk when you flashed me earlier, if I'll still be around when you come on later we'll battle then, otherwise tomorrow around the same time you flashed me the 1st time is fine by me (if you can), or any time tomorrow really
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Doubt I can anymore today (until in like 3 hours if you're around) or tomorrow. I can try to find you sometime Saturday afternoon
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    I don't think Saturday I'll be on at all I'm afraid (though things might change), we'll play on Sunday I guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…