JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we are opponents for ubers open. I'm GMT +2 when can you fight?
    Zendom
    Zendom
    are you free at 6 pm my time? (3h from now)
    Zendom
    Zendom
    nvm let's rather schedule for that time tomorrow if possible
    Zendom
    Zendom
    Uh I'm pretty much free the whole weekend, so just suggest a time
    Sup, you're my LC Open pairing. I'm GMT and p flexible. I usually hang out in #doubles on IRC so hit me up with a time and I'll do my best to meet you =]
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    If you're referring to this Sunday, I won't be able to play as something just came up. Is any time during the upcoming week OK for you?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    any time between 7pm and midnight my time works during the week. i'm not sure if those are manageable for you though.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hey i'll be on for the next 8 hours, lemme know the second you get on
    hi, we play for uu open
    scheduling might be a pain (i'm +8) because i don't get internet access this weekend. i'm just going to list the times i'm available (my time); hopefully we can agree on one of these:
    thursday (9pm-1am)
    monday (6pm-1am)
    tuesday
    if necessary, idm waking up to play in the wee hours since i'm the one with the fucked up schedule, just know that i'm gone for the weekend~
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hey i just idle on PS so i was afk. i have work on the weekdays until about 6:30 pm my time (gmt-5). so that timezone difference is just fuckin ridiculous lol. are you around during your morning/day at all. cause we could probably make noon your time work.
    You're staff in the Battle Spot section, correct?

What are the rules, if any, on posting Battle Spot warstories (if that's still done around here)? Many thanks.
    Hey bro when you can to play
    send your time zone
    send you stay avaible.

i am on every day in mirc /irc channel #wcop
    search for me
    my timezone gmt -3

i can to play always 10 pm in my timezone
    But i prefer to play on the weekend 10 am
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hello mr kael. i haven't had time to test yet, so i won't be ready to play until next weekend. 10am on the weekend would be a little too early for me (i'm gmt -5). any way we can go a few hours later?
    lcpl when fite
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    this weekend, chill out
    apt-get
    apt-get
    yea sry but I'm not here on sunday, didn't want to get stuck with no fight if I can't find you saturday
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i dunno why you'd have trouble finding me while i'm sitting on irc all day
    lcpl:when fite. im gmt +0, available whenever but tue/wed/thu
    is friday fine for ya man?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    hmm. i'm gmt -5. i'm going to be busy all day friday/saturday. sunday i should definitely be free. does sometime sunday work for you?
    absdaddy
    i should be on entire sunday, either #pokemon or #littlecup
    absdaddy
    friendly reminder that we're fighting today
    lemme know whens good for you for our match. im est -5
    Delver
    Delver
    I have a graduation party saturday but might be back closer to the end of the day (11pm into early morning), but can do sunday pretty much anytime.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    alright i'll be in and out sat so sunday seems best. any tentative time work best? like maybe 2ish or something
    Delver
    Delver
    2 sound good. I'll let you know if soemthing changes but lets do it for there
    We are paired for Hoenn cup. I'm gmt+1 and free to play during most evenings/nights. When do you want to play?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sometime this weekend would be best. sat/sun all day. i'm gmt -5
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Sunday afternoon/evening works for me, wanna set a certain time or should i just try finding you on here or irc or sim?
    We're opponents for UUPL, play on Weekend? GMT -5, Assuming Weekend is best because of the post below
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    yah. all day saturday or sunday work so let me know what times would be best for you.
    Cased
    I guess around evening would be cool. I assume you hangout in #xyuu so I'll visit there when I'm ready to fight.
    we're opps for lcpl, how about playing on wednesday/weekend? I'm GMT
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    weekend would be best. i'm gmt -5
    apt-get
    apt-get
    I won't be able to play tomorrow, what times are you available saturday/sunday?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    pretty much all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…