Tesung
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we are playing for UPL. I'm GMT+2. Can you play in the weekend?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Yeah I think I can, Gmt 4
    Tesung
    Tesung
    So when do u wanna play
    Fixed
    I'm on smogtours now if you want to
    Hello! We're matched up for the mini-tour. I'm GMT -5, and I can usually play around 4 or 5 pm my time. If we happen to both be on sometime, we can also play then. Let me know what works.
    Hey, looks like we're matched for the OU Mini Tour! When can you play? I'll be on vacation from June 1st - June 4th, so preferably today or tomorrow if that's all right! I'm GMT -7:00 MST :)
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I can play now I am in ou room my name is shoshana
    u can't build with hawlucha :[
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Hawlucha is a god
    Get on your knees and suck it's dick
    Hey man, we're playing in the Mini Tour... I'm in GMT +1 unfortunately, so the upcoming weekend would probably be best if you got time? Other than that I'm free everyday after 2 PM EST.
    Are you still working on your Ampharos analysis? I'd be willing to take it over if that's fine with you, because it doesn't seem like you're working on it atm.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Yeah go ahead
    The Shellder Smuggler
    Thanks man :)))
    diomedes
    wow went to make a legit team with it and u dont even write the analysis smfh. u dissapoint me crai ;_____;
    Hi we fight for the ubers tourny. I'd prefer to do it weekend cause of UPL taking priority. GMT +1 btw
    MMII
    MMII
    Oh yeah sorry I was occupied with something unexpected all weekend. I had assumed you received the activity win already but if you are still willing to play I'm available whenever the two of us are online. Check out IRC, I stay off of PS to stay focused (busy times) and to keep the computer lag down.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Yeah I don't want to be a dick or anything nor do I care too much hopefully we can find each other
    MMII
    MMII
    cool stuff, and it wouldn't have been a dick move to take the activity win. I was the one who asked for the weekend.
    ok i can do thurs 11-3, 5-8 my time so 3-7,9-12 your time, or friday before 12pm so 4pm your time or 4-6, 8-10 your time
    sat i can do after 3 my time, sun before 1 and after 4 my time
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Thursday at 10 my time is great
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok i can do that
    Hey Tesung! We need to battle for the OU mini tour. I'm EST too, so timing shouldn't be too difficult.

I'm ridiculously busy this week; the next time I'm available for battle is probably going to be Friday, at like 3 PM. But after that, I'm widely available. Any time after 3 on Friday, plus any time on the weekend.

You?
    hey we need to battle for the dubers minitour, when can you make it?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i'm in school atm haha, i'm gmt+8 and prefer evenings
    Tesung
    Tesung
    So we are literally 12 hours part lol this should be fun to schedule
    Tesung
    Tesung
    How do you wanna do this? Tinezones are horrible
    We're paired for Double's Circuit, I'm GMT -6. What times you available? I'm available all day Sunday.
    yo its ben, heres proof of how mega amphy is good, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112962682 i tried not to oversell it but u can say how if it got 1 agility it would sweep his entire team and sum chip dmg on lando ofc. mcmeghan, bloo, and cbb
    diomedes
    said they liked the team and mega amphy was legit. u can mention that pairing it with keldeo as an offensive partner is phenomenal cuz they cover each otheres checks and counters and amphy can take on talon and thundy
    diomedes
    agility amphy is certainly viable as long as u have the right support, so hope this is enuf rsn for u to post the set. we tested out on po and they said it worked well so yeah u better get to it :)
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I am gonna test it a bit first but yeah
    we're paired for sabotage, wanna play now?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Do you wanna like arrange a time or something? I've been on a decent amount and haven't seen you, have you been on?
    MarceloDK
    I've been around too, but never found you. So, which time would you like to play?
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I am in #spl right now, I am very busyy today tho so If I don't see you soon (like 30 min to an hr) I will leave, and we can schedule for later.
    Hi! We have to play for ou minitour. My timezone is GMT 5:30. I can play on tuesday from 10:00am to 5:00pm . Sorry, but i am out of station until monday. Hopefully, i would be able from tuesday on.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I am ready when you are
    s_aman
    s_aman
    hey! i am available for the next 4 hours.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    That wasn't in the window we agreed upon, I was asleep and now I am at school
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…