realiti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No real deadline on our fite since it's finals but I'll be around at my usual time tomorrow so we can probably get it done then =]
    we need to battle. i have o-level chinese tomorrow so not now. how about this time tomorrow.
    realiti
    realiti
    K I'll try can do normal 9:15 if needed
    Can you battle today at 11 pm or 12 am GMT -6? That's 1 am or 2 am for you I believe
    Haki
    Haki
    I have to get my sleep man, I haven't slept too much this week due to school and preparations for final exams. Let's just battle 7:15, and I'll be on around 6:45 or 7:00 am if you're early.
    realiti
    realiti
    sure, just a suggestion :)
    Haki
    Haki
    :)
    Since you're online can we battle? xD
    Haki
    Haki
    We can battle 7:15 am my time. I'll be in the Doubles room waiting! Let's get this done man :D
    realiti
    realiti
    i meant 2 am your time.1 am sunday can work along with 7:15 am saturday. i have a school thing today
    Haki
    Haki
    All right I can definitely do 7:15 am Saturday my time
    lol that guy should've been using Deoxys-S / Deoxys-D, not Deoxys-A n_n
    realiti
    realiti
    Increase them in viability ranking n_n
    honestly i always get haxed, probably posting reqs much later.
    hey, i'm here if you want to play now / soon, but i'll probably be a little late for the 9PM time. how long will you be able to stick around?
    jake
    jake
    ok, i'll be ready in about ten
    jake
    jake
    where do you want to play? i'm ok with joimslab if you like but yeh, any server is fine w/ me
    realiti
    realiti
    doesn't matter, main should be good considering joim's lab isn't updated
    we're paired for passive aggressive r3; when would you like to play? free evenings my time and i'm gmt -5. available to play as soon as you are ready
    Good day, when you want to do the double duel please let me know.

My schedule is kinda all over the place, but I usually have Tuesdays and Fridays off. I also usually will be home by 8 p.m. est.
    realiti
    realiti
    i am gmt +8, saturday night for you around 10:30 works if you can stay awake bad timezones imo
    i fight you for mute let me know when you want to play
    MMII
    MMII
    oO okay tomorrow then
    realiti
    realiti
    on phone, can battle 1 1/2 hrs later for 15 min
    MMII
    MMII
    15 mins for an ubers battle? It's possible but could be tight, is there no other time you have? I'm available all day. I'll be hanging out on the ubers room on ps.
    hey we are up for the filling the gen tourney. What times are you good to go?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    I couldnt since I had to walk my dog but I can in like 15 minutes.
    realiti
    realiti
    on for about 15 min, if you're on, we have to hurry.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    k im ready. Ill be on showdown. My username is the same. Just challenge me when youre ready
    Hey sorry I didn't get back to you, was busy getting back to school from spring break. I'm EST and am free between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm, then again after 5 pm tomorrow if any of those times are good for you
    realiti
    realiti
    lol what is EST? gmt +8 9:15 to 9:30 are the only times i can play
    Disposable Puppets
    Disposable Puppets
    Eastern Standard Time. I'm on the East Coast of the US. I see that we've already passed your 15 minues of availability so I guess we'll have to find another time
    Hey, we need to battle for crystal geodude academy tour- I'm EST. Saturday 12 PM-12 AM's good for me, can you do that? If not, please lmk asap.
    realiti
    realiti
    Read post i put on dr ciels post. Also i see you sometimes so it should work.
    Hi, we have to battle for the Crystal Geodude Academy Tournament, when are you free? I'm EST.
    realiti
    realiti
    Im not sure what EST is lol, but tommorow should be fine around 4:15 to 6:00 my time. Also same time for the day after. Im gmt +8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…