Andrew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is a deluminated clockwork machine contrapt, conquering a biased aphorism with words...and stuff
    Where have you been bro?
    Andrew
    Andrew
    havent been on ps much. only have about 10 games on the suspect test so far haha
    s_aman
    s_aman
    i am also not laddering this time lol
    Your replay on your last post in the OU rain thread is not working.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    sry, lemme try again :s
    Andrew
    Andrew
    ok, fixed, thx for the catch
    Hi Andrew, I've read your thread re: I'm in a bad predicament, and wondered if you'd like to talk, or just some reassurance. I do notice that you've said you don't want answers, and I certainly can't provide them to anything and everything you feel is wrong, so feel free to tell me to back off, but if you'd be willing to talk just say.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    yea...i'd love to. The thing is I violently swing from angrily incorrent to rather normal. What I wrote yesterday could well be the manifestation of not enough sleep and absence of meds - I don't even want to go back to that thread. Thank you for your concern, I feel some consistency in talking to people at *least* couldn't hurt :)
    yoshifan99
    It looks like you're feeling a bit better from what you've been writing in the thread. I know internet has a bad rep for dealing with these sorts of things but Smogon's a nice place I find. FWIW I have seen you posting in OU and your comments struck me as insightful, so don't worry about that. How're things going?
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Things are going ok, I've been taking my new meds everyday and I feel pretty good so far, I've been finding some new friends here on Smogon which is great/fantastic, really, and I'm starting to get interested in drawing again which is great. I'm so glad you and other ppl responded so positively to my thread, i just hope i keep improving so that i can update with good info!
    I wasn't referring to you btw your reasons for bumping it up were fine.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    wouldn't have to be *restricted* to these mons, just a general outline, as the convo has been rather hit/miss lately , and especially with no convo in VR, anyone take this as u will, i think it might help center the convo tho im not sure as i havent been involved with this much before
    Gary
    Gary
    Yeah I've been thinking of doing that but the only problem is a lot of the upper ranked Pokemon are pretty much solidified into their rankings, and don't really need to be discussed at the moment. I could do that for the lower ranked Pokemon however, because I still think the B and especially C ranks could use some work.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    yea it tends to be a bit more random and imo a lot of the mons in the lower ranks are going to continue to be misplaced or whatever, myself i haven't messed with too many of the lower ranks outside of a few simply because of attempted efficiency, however i think a loosely centered discussion on some of them may give ppl as a group time to consider their strengths and weaknesses
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    I liked your new rant on your art thread. <3 I read it all and I could sort of relate. Have you ever read anything about existentialism? That helped me when I fell upon hard times.

Also, I love how absurd and versatile your art is. Keep 'em coming.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    thx, on another note, elcheeso and I were looking for people to possibly write reviews of MAC winner's art for the Smog, and I can't help but think of the amazingly detailed QC you have done for the sprite project, so shoot elcheeso a line if you're interested
    A new custom title I see
    Andrew
    Andrew
    i liked "beep boop" but i think i remember seeing someone else with that recently, sooo, next best thing ahah :>
    yeahhhh kill the numbers
    Andrew
    Andrew
    it's so skinny now *-* I remember when you were Lasagne21...ah the dark days...
    I want to thank you so much for creating the art for my article ;~; you're so awesome!
    Andrew
    Andrew
    thank you Novae, and also for writing such an excellent and welcoming article, good job! :D Here's hoping you'll continue writing in the future :)
    colours
    colours
    Oh, I definitely will! ...Once I think of something else to write, that is. xD
    Andrew
    Andrew
    haha , it'll come to you :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…