Smogon Forums

Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
At the moment, I need to restore a save from like one or two days ago because of an issue I had with another user (if you want to know more in regards to this I'll PM you) and generally been busy as of late.
EV♥
EV♥
You can just do spitbacks for me and save you a lot of time. I really only want the ball so that's fine with me. :) May I ask what would cause you to have to restore a save?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Thanks, I'll try and get those done shortly as I'm asking everyone if they would still like there orders. A user I was doing some cloning/ESV Checking for kept some of my Pokemon (so they basically stole them) and there was a lot of trouble.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I need to restore a save to get them back as some of them never got returned. And I didn't want to do any breeding as I'd have to remember to Bank anything before I restored my save.
EV♥
EV♥
Oh wow that is awful. :( You can take your time for mine I'm not in any rush at all. And by any chance, would you happen to be on reddit's SVExchange? I traded someone that had your same IGN and I think it is you lol
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Yeah, I will disclose their name in PM to people as I would be wary. I'm not expecting him to get banned but I still felt quite cheated :(. Yeah, I am mz_valkyrie :). I might have hatched for you.
EV♥
EV♥
I'm a trade moderator on another site, so I'll be interested in knowing who it was so I can make sure they don't do the same elsewhere. Did you tell the moderators here about this?

And you asked for a Larvesta from the Giveaway I was doing there. :)