AccidentalGreed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi how the heck do i delete my account, don't want it anymore if you could delete it for me that would really help me out my email is robotchicken96@yahoo.com
    Hi! I have problems in the fórum. I just can post comments from my pone, I can't from my Tablet. It's a Surface 2 and I've been asking in fórums but no one knows anything. Can you help me? Someone else has this problem? Thank you very much.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Ah, I'm sorry. My superiors designed this site to work on commonly used browsers/tablets and normal computers, so I wouldn't be too sure anything would work if it weren't working on your tablet in the first place. You problem is also a relatively isolated one, so I'd find another medium to post on these forums.
    Are you able to change my birthday information on my profile?
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Unfortunately, that's out of my privileges. Contact a staff member, who has more power than a moderator. You can see the list of staff when you're in the main index of the Forums. Cheers!
    Are you a GM of the game pokemon showdown ? if you are i would like to request that you ban this player with the name: Pokeman91, he throw very rude comments at me and i check the replays where he played other players and most if not all have rude comments. The proof is http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-137813261 pls note that the main focus is the bar on the right and pls dun laugh at my low skill =3=
    Thundurus-I ---> Thundurus... I fixed your analysis's title for you, if you don't mind ^.^
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    lol thanks, I was gonna do it, but was doing mini-edits on the analysis att
    Umm, sorry I'm new here, but is there a certain criteria you have to meet to become a staff member? I'm interested in helping people with their teams....
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Well, if that's all you want to do, then you don't have to become a staff member, really. Just do your best, keep up a consistent post-per-day, and be really helpful towards those in RMTs and IRC.
    Hey, can you let me know if there's anything I can write up due to inactivity? I want to get back into everything.
    Deleted my post? Why? Was I breaking some kind of rule again?
    MyNameIsVeryCreative
    MyNameIsVeryCreative
    I'll keep posting the same comment if you don't answer.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    1) It's nighttime and people like to get their sleep for a few hours, so it's unwise to be impatient.

2) The thread is purely for posting statuses on analyses, reserving them, and, at *bare minimum*, debating on viability. The posts I deleted only promoted small talk, which can be discussed in the "Simple Questions, Simple Answers" thread.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    3) That is quite frankly an extremely stupid thing to do, especially after a moderator has deleted it and hasn't had the time to justify it. I assure you that if another moderator OTHER than me caught wind of this, the incoming results would be much more grave.
    Sorry about your removal from the qc team.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Doesn't stop me from suggesting things lol

Besides, pretty much all the lower mods in QC got the boot, so I'm not too affected.
    About the double post... there was a 502 server error the first time I hit post, so I hit it again when the server error went away. I was going to remove the second post but that 502'd me too :(
    mm tired and I was just informed of this, but I'll see once I get a clearer head. So far, however, he seems to make good points
    So is the All Out Attacker Greninja set that CrashinBoomBang posted going to be the main set? Or is it still up to debate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…