Felony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You on now? When tonight is good for you?
    Felony
    Felony
    Sorry, you can have the win, don't really have time for it.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Hey, we're opponents for Ou minitour. I am gmt +1 and I'm very flexible during the weekend, I would just avoid late night because I tend to play like shit ;] let me know about your timezone / availability
    We're opponents for round two of Monotype. I'm GMT -4 and can pretty much play whenever (except for tomorrow). Whenever you've got your team ready to go, let me know and we can play.
    Felony
    Felony
    Ready when you are.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    If you can play now, you want to meet me on Smogtours? Or whatever server works best for you?
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…