McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• KoM is a johnning fgt. Looks like it's me and you buddy. When are you available?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh derp. My math is so shit atm since it's 4am. My bad. Err I should be able to manage 1/2pm my time. Which should be your 10pm I believe. Would that work? Or alternatively we could try playing in your evening which would be my morning but that isn't exactly reliable since I tend to never wake up early.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    alright we can try that
    any place where i could look for you? irc #doubles i assume?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I'm usually in the uber/doubles room on ps main. #doubles is also somewhere I frequent, odds are if I'm online I'll be on at least one of those.
    If I managed to somehow get the fabled Earthworm to join Superstars, would you play?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Nop sorry. I wanted to take a break for a while, so I'll prob wait 'till WCoP to join a non-old gen tour.
    hey bro when do you wanna play for sneak tour? I'm CST
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    idk, sometimes during the week
    gmt +1, as long as it's not thursday, it should be fine
    je suis un héron. j'ai un long cou et je prends le poisson hors de l'eau avec mon bec. si vous n'avez pas reposter ce commentaire sur 10 autres pages je vais voler dans votre cuisine ce soir et faire un gâchis de vos pots et casseroles
    Actually, take the win for Sneak Tour. I don't really care about competitive pokes anymore. GL in your smog tour match!
    Hello McMeghan, I've VMed you about POWC on PO forums but you didn't respond despite having last activity there http://puu.sh/8ZWzF/bdd4c3627f.jpg :/ so I'm VMing you on Smogon forums, can you play tomorrow / tuesday at our previously arranged time ( your 1 PM I think) , since Tuesday's the deadline.

I can't play today cause I have a party but I can do it tomorrow or Tuesday :]
    cool avatar but not as cool as your po one tbh
    have you set up a time with metal sonic for powc yet btw?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    not yet but i will try to play monday prob
    Hi, when do you want to play for sneak tour?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im gmt +1
    idk tbh friday/sunday i guess
    Kid Buu
    Kid Buu
    im gmt-5. i'll be free this coming saturday and sunday. not too sure about friday though.
    yo gmt -6. doubles spring seasonal
    weekend sound good to you?
    finally
    finally
    Saturday afternoon/evening my time work? That would be like your Saturday evening to morning. Any time you want in specific? I like noon- 9 pm my time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    should work, i'll check irc and ps :)
    finally
    finally
    k. c u then
    McMeghan. I'm only gonna say this 1's. Don't EVER, touch my posts again. I'm serious, i would cock smack you so hard across the face, you'll be looking like that Profile pic you got. <3
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok sry ;_;
    Navy
    Navy
    It's all Love broski.
    Hi we play for doubles seasonal. I'm GMT +8 would 4:05 pm on saturday work for you? Also works on Sunday
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I can't play during my morning on monday/tuesday :/

Here are my available times:
    Monday: 11h45-12h30 ; 15h45-1AM
    Tuesday: 16h-midnight
    realiti
    realiti
    i can't reach any of those unless i get EXTREMELY lucky with dinnner being super late. I'l try my best but almost certain not.
    realiti
    realiti
    sucky timezones
    at least we get a point so if we win next match go to seasonal :/
    Salut, faut qu'on joue pour le sneak. Je peux jouer maintenant si t'es dispo, je suis sur French Time sur PS.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    on reste en contact ;]]
    Z+V
    kk
    We're opponents for the semis of the Gym Leaders Tourney. Not sure when you're available to play, but I'm GMT -4 and generally available at pretty much anytime unless something comes up.
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    Hey, you two are both online right now, can you guys play?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    McMeghan told me over IRC earlier that he wasn't sure if he could battle me today but would let me know if he could. We've been in contact over IRC, just haven't been able to ever nail time an opportunity to play that works for the both of us.
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    Alright, just checking, try to play by the end of tomorrow, thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…