Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, don't forget the tournament i'm still waiting
    Celever
    Celever
    Ok I'll build a team now. Sorry about the wait :/
    Coton
    Coton
    np, i'm on the OU Channel as Coton, send me a msg when you're ready :)
    You going to update your Gauntlet request post? When you do that I'd like it if you re-clarified how many of each challenge you're taking again. You said you're taking 12 now but I'm not clear if that's counting the Pokemon you've been given or what. Probably don't need to take 3 challenges from each person anymore either.
    Celever
    Celever
    Sorry, I'm still on my iPad which would make the formatting etc. difficult. I'll change the request post when I can :s

I'm still planning on taking 12 rule challenges though (it was 12 originally).

Thanks for your concerns though. :s If we don't get enough challenges by tomorrow I'll just ask for the people in OI Plays to finish it off.
    srry 4 not bein active, I got really sick this past 2 days, I wasnt able 2 come into PS, im on PS right now, if ur interested 2 battle me.
    Thanks for your compliments about the Gauntlet Challenge. It's good to have some feedback.

That being said, I would like to say I'd prefer if you didn't ask for Pokemon in your Gauntlet, since that overlaps directly with the Scramble Challange thread. I don't want this to end up being Scramble Challange +.
    Jimera0
    Jimera0
    Instead you could request rule challenges that restrict your pokemon access (I had several restrictions that did that in my gauntlet back in the original thread) if you want to have motivation to use Pokemon you haven't used before.
    You still interested in doing that thread once ORAS is released? I'll check again once we get even closer to release.
    Celever'd, or Celevered, is the state of one being in an unfortunate and negative situation, the circumstances of which generally or specifically resemble qualities that are stereotypically attributed to the Smogon user Celever.

Finally took the time to define it for you. This fits every use of the word so far.
    Celever
    Celever
    I did see it in the convo lol. Thanks though.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Now everyone can see it
    Hey celever, welcome back! I'm on the road and I don't like making short posts in viability rankings, so I'll keep this short: Mismagius is really weak. It really doesn't have the bulk to set up, as 65/65 physical bulk means any physical attack will severely cripple you; 65/105 is okay but still not great. It's still a good Pokemon, hence its B+ rating, but I'm really against a move to A-.
    ok im full with exams and the wcop battles, so i would prefer to do it next week! maybe thursday.
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    nvm im ready with the team, i will try to find you tomorrow
    Celever
    Celever
    Sorry I forgot about this. I'll build a team now, and if you're ready we can fight?

And then I remember the timezones... I'll be on until quite late tonight probably, so I'll see you then I suppose!
    Gotta fight for the choice Tourney. I'm EST (GMT-4), and am free from 830-midnight my time on the weekdays, and basically all day on the weekends. When's a good time to fight?
    Clone
    Clone
    I can fight now, if you want. Just lemme know ur PS Name and what server ur on.
    Celever
    Celever
    I'll get on the main server now. I need to build a team though, so give me a little while. My name is Celever on ps!
    Celever
    Celever
    Done challenge me whenever
    Celever
    Celever
    oh yeah sure. Sorry I didn't contact you :/ I'll find you on #rarelyused in a little bit I suppose
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…