Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello i need to ask you something

i want to make a topic to discuss gengar being the only pokemon being OU all gens now dat starmie has fallen

last time a made a topic it was da wrong section so i thought id ask, if a thread like this exists cud ya redirect me 2 it?
    i was told if i needed a mods help to ask a new mod or you.

congrats, you have the approval of everyone on #mentor
    For another mini-tour in RoA, what do you think of GSC w/o Lax? I know there's contention there, it would be interesting to see what it would be like w/ him gone w/o just theorymon.
    Captain Evil
    Captain Evil
    I saved my replays from the first two rounds. When the tournament is over, I will consider writing a warstory or two.
    totoTavros
    totoTavros
    Could you share them w/ me?
    Captain Evil
    Captain Evil
    Yes, as long as you don't share them with someone else. It might not matter much, but I don't want everyone to know which team I use and how I use it while there are still tournament games ahead.
    i am a stellar. i haev a knack for xenforo and i pick smods out of the userbase w/ my wit. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will log into your admincp and make a mess of your node trees
    i am a stellar. i haev a knack for xenforo and i pick smods out of the userbase w/ my wit. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will log into your admincp and make a mess of your node trees
    Dude you play civ? If you have civ 5 we gotta set up a game with other users sometime
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Indeed. Rodan plays, too. We can probably find a good amount of Smogon players, considering Civ5 and competitive Pokemon are both turn-based strategy games~
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I don't know when this will or if it will ever happen but dibs on japan :P
    hi, i'm not pressing anyone, but want to check on the status of my gp application. could you take a look at it?
    Redew
    Redew
    calmcalmcalm 9.9 It could take a bit, man. Don't worry! :) With finals/work and such, they're p busy atm. They'll get to it, though!
    Hey, could you possibly take at look at my GP application?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I've got work soon, and probably won't be back until late tonight. I should have off tomorrow, so I'll try to take a look at the app then. There are 2 others from this week that I've been meaning to look at as well~
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    Thank you ,
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    *Thank you!

mobile phones are bad
    hello jellicen,i am quite new to smogon so not really sure where should i start.Can u help me a bit?
    I'm working on Skins. On Chris now, ep 4 I think? Jal's episode was kind of ass, but I loved Cassie so I'm sticking around for now.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    That finale is ridiculous, hahaha.
    ryan
    ryan
    for real. like when tony got rammed by the bus, I started laughing and then felt really bad about it. but then sid and the two guys in the bathroom started singing, and I just fucking lost it.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Same. Oh god, once passed-out Tony started singing, I was done, haha.
    Just don't spread it around a bunch ;~;
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Don't worry, I won't. The only trades I plan on making are with mons I make myself :3
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    Oh you're making a trade thread? If you are, good luck in advance \o/
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    If I can get a good collection going, I probably will, yeah. Thanks ^.^
    decided to show up on the forums... and you don't respond to texts... at least we can pokemon over the internets
    yo Jelli, I was wondering if I could post some stuff regarding the recent retro-current trends of the latest usage of DPPt OU and UU, I think it could be a nice new project, a group coming together to discuss the most recent usage stats for 1 month until the next one comes out talking about how viability, usgae, etc all are matching up in the current meta
    hm, if it isnt heysup's gay friend's drunk friend
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    this coming from nexus's gay friend's high friend
    can you edit into your lock-post in the CaM suggestion thread that the social group didn't even work well
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    that wasn't already implied when i said social groups? :P
    a fairy
    a fairy
    you're so hilarious
    milk & rum. thoughts?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    oh jesus no no no no no
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    maybe with kahlua or bailey's, but milk and booze is seriously a gross no
    Andy Snype
    i tried it with bailey's. it got rid of the initial taste, and there was kinda an aftertaste, though I may have put too much milk in.
    Hello Jellicent, I had a quick question. I have roamed around the forums looking for a place to post a recruitment application for our clan, where should I (if im allowed) post this?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    There's not really anywhere on the forums where you can do that, sorry :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…