cannibal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you see this, I'm back. <3
    3 day power outage. The wind blows in Michigan and 365,000 people lose power and its a state-wide emergency. Anyone reading this should never consider moving to Michigan under any circumstance. And LOL at the post below.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Its ok, I counter-spammed your Skype. >:D
    I don't feel like explaining everything here so.. study up, and take your time. Don't rush. When you're home, we can talk. You're a good boy for studying while I was... unavailable. Well done. ;o
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Fair enough. ;o
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Yeah. Just letting you know I'm alive. xD
    Now, I'll leave you be. Study as long as you like, and pat yourself on the back for me when done, ok? ;o
    I was rooting for you to become a mod on /r/pokemontrades :c
    cannibal
    cannibal
    LOL
    There was absolutely no way I was going to become a mod there. I just applied for the lulz. xD
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    That statement regarding the use of hacks was the best. XD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    That statement is one of the many reasons they would never ever make me a mod there. xD
    Like dynamite for your pants
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    You.. you.. mingled with... my man!? ;_;
    And how very rude! You can't ask a lady how old she is! *slaps*
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Indeed we did. Sebby never told you?
    Sorry, I forget how easily you women get offended.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Is that so? Why that dastardly walking bag of manliness and *bwoop*- ok that's it. >;o
    *revvs up chainsaw*
    Oh, I wasn't sure. I guess I'm remembering previous gens. Maybe the remakes will have better showing of Pokeballs (and ball stickers!) Thanks for the clarification n_n
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah, in the previous generations there were balls flying everywhere. In 6th gen., Troll Freak decided to be douchebags and let everything be bred in a sexy ball but never show it. ;__;
    I see you're having a fun day with that picture. And are at -1 pants now. And what happened to your.. hair and tie? ;o
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Well, I have some experience with turning pain into pleasure from several different directions at once. ;)
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    It's always more stimulating when it hurts a little, wouldn't you agree? ;o
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Oh yes, I can agree with you on that. ;o
    I wonder if I was wrong to think that clicking "quickies" in your signature would lead somewhere else.
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Well, what were you hoping for, a redirect to one of my bitches' personal ads? ;o
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Oh I can give "quickies" any time, for a great low rate. Preffered customers get a discount, as always, and a slice goes towards my pimp. Of course, I accept tips as well~
    Satisfaction guarenteed or your money back.
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Thank you for always giving me a piece of the action. <3
    Factors? Um can u explain? U mean like breeding a foreign ooke with a usa poke?
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah... Factors like foreign, shiny charm, luck, etc.
    Hi um how long would it take me to breed for a shiny on x? Been trying filled my bix up and nothing.oh I'm redfox13
    cannibal
    cannibal
    That really depends on a lot of factors...
    Hey cannibal i was looking through your RNGs and found a naive 30/31/30/31/31/31/31 is it still on gen 5 and can you teach it knock off?I could give you something nice for it
    Can I have that uberly manly, flaming pony? It'll go great with that Male, Dream, Ball Gardevoir I named after my boyfriend. He can ride into battle on the back of a flaming unicorn and kill shit with concentrated blasts of pure gay energy. Name his Maximillion plz? I know you get the ref. <3
    After all, can't have people thinking I'm straight.
    Hey cannibal, mind if I take MANReep home (Mareep)?
    Could he be called Demetrious, the manly sheep amongst all sheeps. (If the name fits, otherwise just Demeteri)
    cannibal
    cannibal
    You didn't have to give me an ability capsule, it's supposed to be free, silly. xD
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    It's just a clone so it's technically free from my too :P.
    cannibal
    cannibal
    If you say so. ;o
    Thanks, and enjoy the fabulous sheep. ^__^;
    Pretty sweet giveaway man! You think I can get a contrary Inkay nicknamed Hitman?
    TheMoe
    Ya got me...
    Anyway, really appreciate the spread of manliness =D
    cannibal
    cannibal
    That seriously made my day. xD
    How many man-points do I get for catching you pooping?
    TheMoe
    Yo man, no shame. But full points to you 1/1
    Yo, I need that hormone-sack of a Chinchou. Can I maybe has it? :D (Named Moby Dick)
    lats
    Why, D*ck of course. :D
    cannibal
    cannibal
    LOL, of course xD
    lats
    Thanks a bunch! That Chinchou will become a full blown prostitute once my Ditto's done with him.
    Can I have that Sassy Regenerator Funguy cum all over my pokeballs?
    Well yeah the uh mushroom *ahem*
    May I have the scraggy, please?
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Okay, Cpt. Crime is ready to go. =D
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Thanks so much! Hope the Chansey is useful
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Anytime ;)
    I do have Love ball chansey, but the one you gave has an eggmove I don't have, so yeah, it'll definitely by useful! Thanks!^__^
    Can I get a manly Cleffa? xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Any cool ideas on the nickname?
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Been pretty busy with the sausage fest, so haven't really had any time to think of one =/
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Haha okay :) I can think of nothing xD
    Oh and its such a great thing you are doing for the community :)
    Since I was unable to download everything I needed from pokecheck, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me a few things. I downloaded as much as I could, but I just didn't have time to download all of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…