Elena90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Elena, how are you doing?
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Not good, but that's ok :) I'll be fine eventually ;)
    How are you? :)
    Need to sleep now btw since it's almost 1 AM for me :O
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Just fine. I'm still job hunting and I'm trying to everything off of mind. Thank you for asking. :)
    Hey do you have a FS with Charmeleon in it? I need a male with its HA.
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Sorry, I deleted all my FCs so I don't know which safaris I have :/ try asking Entei the Swift, Buckert or evan ;)
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Okay. Thank you. :)
    Btw, I managed to make it through the reflection cave and got the reveal glass to transform tornadus. :D
    BTW, do you use a 3DS for Gen 5 RNGing?
    Elena90
    Elena90
    I have never used a 3ds for RNGing, so I don't really know how to. The DS Lite is awesome, especially since it has a clock on the screen which lets you tell the seconds :)
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    That is true.
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Although I just used that timer program someone made for RNGing...unless it doesn't work with Black2/White2, in which case it would suck. :/
    I'm sorry I got so defensive.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I'm even trying to spend much time on my game as I could and hurry as quickly as I can. But everytime when I'm trying to get it done, my mom and my sister keeps calling me and say "Hey come help", "Hey we need you", "Hey do this", "hey do that", and It's stressing me out. And I'm getting completely overwhelmed and annoyed by people trying to get me to do things when I'm in middle of doing something. :(
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I mean in the middle of doing something that I'm trying to accomplish. :(
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Anyway, I wish you the best of luck on your exams. Good luck. :)
    Hey Elena, what's up?

How are you doing on your exams?
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Breeding a pokemon from scratch takes like 2 hours. I have already given you a free RNGd pokemon, and I feel like you don't wanna do anything in return :/ and you want a second pokemon..
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Sending you a pm.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I really want to do something in return. The reason why I say maybe, instead of "Yes" or "No" because I'm trying to cautious on what I say or do.

I thought you would understand, but I feel like you don't. =/

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you know how painful it is when people think of you as someone who can't keep their word and then doubts you. :(
    Exam Period - Not Available for Trading Unless we Have Agreed to a Trade
    Elena90
    Elena90
    OK I'll come online :) Mewtwo right?
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Ugh, exams are the worst XD. Good luck on yours exams (unless you already completed them :p).
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Thanks ;D I have 2 left :P and yeah, they are a bitch xD
    Hey Elena, how are you doing?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    I'm okay. Just not feeling too good. After we fixed the amount of medicine (Resparidone) that I was supposed to take, I have been feeling kind of sick, my stomach was acking, I was getting a headache, my muscles were feeling weak and numb, and I felt like I haven't ate and drank anything for days (even though I did drink and ate something).

How's the baltoy?
    Elena90
    Elena90
    aaaw that sucks :/ I told you, the Baltoy will have to wait xD all of my exams will be finished on June 2nd xD I haven't forgotten about it, and I will get it for you in time :P
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Oh right. Sorry. hehehe :P

I was just asking just to be sure. Thank you. xD
    How's the Baltoy coming along?
    Elena90
    Elena90
    after getting 50 swarms yesterday and none were Baltoy , I got discouraged :P I will try again once my first exam is over :)
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Take your time. I'm in no hurry. ^^
    Hey there, how's it going? :)
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Thank you. I think I should.

I did overused my medicine no doubt but I didn't do it intentionally because I didn't realize that I was overusing it after I thought I understood what the doctor and my mother told me how much I'm supposed to take. It was probably a miscommunication or a misunderstanding.
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Get better soon <3
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Thank you. ;)
    Could you help me bank over a couple of things?A safari ball Gible and Larvitar,Heavy ball Machop,any safari request you have(I have most)
    Elena90
    Elena90
    sorry, as I am in the middle of my exam period now, I am only playing pokemon when I feel like it and for myself while I am not studying.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Okie dokie
    You were seriously born on october the 5th?That's one day after me :D different year ofc
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Yeah I was :P a few years before you though :)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    11 Years Precisely
    :0 lmao. I just noticed i have an egg matching your tsv <3

- Natu (M) - Bold - Magic Bounce - 31.26.31.31.31.31 [1228]
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    That is the egg you just hatched. So you can offer the egg or hatched version with semi redis rights (You can trade they can't)
    Elena90
    Elena90
    ah thanks ;D
    Elena90
    Elena90
    I see you commented on my reference page :) Thanks :) But if I am gonna include your hatch for egg flair, it needs to be on my tsv thread :P lol sorry for all the trouble xD
    Hey Elena, Do you by any chance still have that shiny bold Fire hp spread that you've used to get that Shiny Fire Hp bold Suicune?

If you do, can you try rng capturing a Shiny bold fire hp Baltoy with a heavy ball, please?
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That will be great. Thank you. :)

And yeah, I was going to tell you that it's a swarm pokemon. And it is found in Route 3 on HG.

You're lucky that you have the HeartGold game because baltoy does not appear on the SoulSilver game. Phew!
    Elena90
    Elena90
    haha, I will be lucky if both the Baltoy and Ralts swarms appear soon :P
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Good luck. I'll looking forward to see that shiny Baltoy. Thank you, my friend. ;)
    Hidden power spreads are available on the first page of SQSR do take a look at it. Any value can be lowered by multiples lowered to 0 or 1 this gen and retain their power unlike previous gens.

Edit: Oop. This was answered already. The later part is still relevant though.
    Elena90
    Elena90
    Thanks :) But only two Hp Fire spreads are applicable to Xerneas right since three IVs are always 31?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…