Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Antar, I no longer use Smogon and was wondering what the procedure to removing my account it? Many thanks.
    Antar, I have a problem. I entered in the wrong email to my account and forgot my password. D:
    What can I do about this?
    Hey Antar,may I have a adamant Antarceus?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Yea, I checked that already, thanks and enjoy Gligar,Dr.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Hey, Dr. We can trade Antarceus among ourselves,right?
    Antar
    Antar
    Yes, it's fully redistributable. Just make sure to give me credit: list it in your trade thread as "Antar's Arceus" or "Antarceus" if you'd prefer :-D
    Opinion on BP mons being out of their suitable tier for 3 months due to recent bans? Mainly Vaporeon.
    trc
    Just the fact that it affects potential UU tournaments I guess. I dont know when Grand Slam is but it's just something to think about.
    Antar
    Antar
    ::shrugs:: I keep hearing from koko that UU is such a balanced metagame. I'm sure it's not going to be a problem for the tier to be without those Pokemon for a few months.
    trc
    yeah it's a pretty good meta atm. I'm just thinking that because we can't "prove" that the usage is due to BP then there's no way of them changing tiers before then (if there would potentially be such a way).
    Your YouTube channel rocks. More LC imo :3
    Antar
    Antar
    Thanks! I think most of my subscribers prefer I *didn't* upload so much little cup, lol.
    Uh, could you just give me a run down on how COIL works, for the not mathematically minded?
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Oh, never mind, I scrolled down and saw lots of people asked the same question.
    Hello! I was wondering if it is possible or it will be possible to see complex stats about sets, items, and such on each Pokemon… like what % of Aegi run so-and-so, etcetera. I realize this might not be possible, so sorry to bother you. Thanks for your time! :3

PS: DC metro area? I'm right near there. .3.

PPS: since you are the techy, i got a 502 halp
    Antar
    Antar
    000xxx
    000xxx
    Thanks! I'm sure one day it will be done, but there are more important things.
    should i report bugs in technical projects, or should i PM a programmer?
    Antar
    Antar
    A bug in what?
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    The forums. For some reason, it cretes additional hide tags for me.
    Antar
    Antar
    Definitely don't make a thread in Tech Projects. PM Joim.
    with the magic room thing I just meant we'd found a viable use for it.. but still it's important to note it doesn't affect the entire team makeup. Idk I was just starting from the very first post mentioning it as an archetype, I thought it might be relevant.
    hey sorry that i forgot about coil in the reqs. If the reqs i posted don't work out for w/e reason after week 1 would you be willing to come up with an ideal coil for the rest of the test and/or extension?
    Antar
    Antar
    @Molk, COIL is a derived measure, calculated from GXE and number of battles. So since GXE and number of battles have been calculated all along, COIL will "apply retroactively."
    Molk
    Molk
    alright just making sure
    trc
    Thanks for clarification
    hey, I think you missed Jolteon on the NU banlist, and Medicham could be removed from NU ban list since it is already on UU banlist.

Thanks for doing stats!
    Antar
    Antar
    Jolteon just dropped to RU, so that's redundant, the same way Blissey, etc. aren't on the RU banlist.
    Antar how did you come up with the COIL system? I know why, just how did you come up with that function?
    Antar
    Antar
    I tried a bunch of stuff, and COIL was what ended up working best.
    Hey Antar, in your threads explaining COIL, you say B is the minimum number of battles required to get reqs, what is it for the current OU suspect test? I'm guessing its 40 because that's what you used in the examples, but it doesn't explicitly say.
    Hello Antar, is there a thread explaining COIL and how it's calculated, or specifically, how COIL gain/loss is calculated? I've been trying to at least get an idea of it just by seeing my COIL before and after winning or losing a battle.. it usually goes down a little bit, like 5 points, and then rises up 20-30 when winning, and then rises only 5-10 points etc. I've been finding it kinda random :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…